Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everything seems unreal

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Lately I've often been experiencing perceptual reality and the world that exists within my own mind, often both at the same time. What's strange is that I can reach out and touch the grass, feel the wind on my face, or grasp any number of things, yet it actually feels real. How is it that experiences I create for myself somehow seem to be more genuine than my own perception of the physical world? It's as if I no longer have to question the sensations, that they are definitively my own. Even just sitting , staring off into the distance, well I can identify more with this activity than nearly anything which I can remember, more than the image of my own body.

Seriously with every year that passes the feeling that everything around me, and everything about the world is wrong only grows stronger.

Nothing real , everything we were told is real isn't . Love , friendships , family , society ... aren't real . Nothing really exist but you creating his own reality , each one of us is by his own , creating life for himself . We are using each other to satisfy our selves , to have fun , to get validation , to use each others body for sex . We don't care about each other and we really can't . There is nothing but you , it's like each one of us is the main player in his own video game . Nothing really matters but yourself so you may as well do what you love to do before death strips you from the reality you are creating .

Welcome to the simulation!

We're all plasma here!

I envy you for your ability, to escape the physical world, like this.

I envy you for your ability, to escape the physical world, like this.
I mean I can give you some ideas, but I'm not sure that it would help.

Tbh I often ask myself questions, like "how did I get here", "what was I thinking about a moment ago", "what was I before I was born, or before my first memory", "how can I be having this experience right now", "how can I be in this body", and so on. These ideas don't necessarily have to make sense, but they lead me into a certain type of thinking, primarily in the sense that I don't just accept the world around me. However I don't really do this intentionally, it's just something I've become more and more fixated on over the years, it's led me to have some pretty strange experiences. So it's not accurate to say that the thought leads to the feeling, it's more like the other way around, but then the thoughts further enhance the previous intuition. Often I don't feel connected to any of my life experiences, not even to my own family members.

Basically to feel like an experience you create is real, then you must already feel detached from the physical world, and aside from drugs, I don't know for sure that this can be done willingly. Again I don't know for certain, but logically I'm guessing there was something that made me this way, as I can remember what it was like before I felt like this. The only way I can describe it is something like the contrast between sleep and wakefulness, but obviously to a lesser extent. It's hard to put into words which make sense to anyone else, but thinking about myself from a few years ago, it's as if I were a robot, as if I had forgotten something important and I couldn't figure out what it was, as if I had something very eerie right in front of my field of vision, always present, but I went over a decade without noticing it.

But tbh I don't think you have to feel like this to create a tulpa if you wanted to, I believe there are guides but I can't speak for their effectiveness as I didn't even realize that I had created a tulpa until people told me that's what I had done. I guess I've already posted about what I did before, but I think the important bit is consistently thinking about and visualizing her, and at first I only did so when I was going to sleep, that's still when I do it the most. Just make the that the environment is the same, in my case when I was going to sleep I didn't imagine myself in my bed, but somewhere else. However I only tried to have her actually "talk" to me after the idea was given to me. It's essentially like normal thoughts, except the thoughts don't feel like they "belong" to me, and they're not in my own voice. It's a strange experience at first.

I mean I can give you some ideas, but I'm not sure that it would help.

Tbh I often ask myself questions, like "how did I get here", "what was I thinking about a moment ago", "what was I before I was born, or before my first memory", "how can I be having this experience right now", "how can I be in this body", and so on. These ideas don't necessarily have to make sense, but they lead me into a certain type of thinking, primarily in the sense that I don't just accept the world around me. However I don't really do this intentionally, it's just something I've become more and more fixated on over the years, it's led me to have some pretty strange experiences. So it's not accurate to say that the thought leads to the feeling, it's more like the other way around, but then the thoughts further enhance the previous intuition. Often I don't feel connected to any of my life experiences, not even to my own family members.

Basically to feel like an experience you create is real, then you must already feel detached from the physical world, and aside from drugs, I don't know for sure that this can be done willingly. Again I don't know for certain, but logically I'm guessing there was something that made me this way, as I can remember what it was like before I felt like this. The only way I can describe it is something like the contrast between sleep and wakefulness, but obviously to a lesser extent. It's hard to put into words which make sense to anyone else, but thinking about myself from a few years ago, it's as if I were a robot, as if I had forgotten something important and I couldn't figure out what it was, as if I had something very eerie right in front of my field of vision, always present, but I went over a decade without noticing it.

But tbh I don't think you have to feel like this to create a tulpa if you wanted to, I believe there are guides but I can't speak for their effectiveness as I didn't even realize that I had created a tulpa until people told me that's what I had done. I guess I've already posted about what I did before, but I think the important bit is consistently thinking about and visualizing her, and at first I only did so when I was going to sleep, that's still when I do it the most. Just make the that the environment is the same, in my case when I was going to sleep I didn't imagine myself in my bed, but somewhere else. However I only tried to have her actually "talk" to me after the idea was given to me. It's essentially like normal thoughts, except the thoughts don't feel like they "belong" to me, and they're not in my own voice. It's a strange experience at first.
I already asked myself some of these questions you mentioned in your post in the past. However i never got the same results, i'm not sure if i will ever be capable of intentionally creating a tulpa for myself. I probably lack the mental capacity to do so. But i guess it's still worth a try, since it would be a bug life fuel to have one. Anyway thanks for your high effort response, i appreciate it.

lately I've just been consumed by fear, depression, and pain