Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel everything is too complicated

I know how you feel. I've just been thrust into this shit. Everybody knows what they're doing. I'm so lost and confused.

it has to be.

because life is a filtering system.

If it helps you cope the majority of us have no idea what we're doing.

YOURE ACTING LIKE YOURE SOMEBODY ELSE IT GETS ME FRUSTRATED

I actually think life is simple. You either have what it takes or you dont

True, trying to get all these qualifications just to fight for the bare minimum of jobs. Life is unbalanced.

Certainly feels that way. I feel like I lost 15 IQ points since graduating high school. Even simple addition/subtraction is too complicated for me now

fuck life
giphy.gif

low key concerned Indari might actually be on some braindeath shit :feelsmega:
stop smoking weed niger

I really wish I had a psychedelic, life is so bad that experiencing death while on it would make me barely break a sweat

I think it's insane how going LDAR is not really an option unless you happen to have wealthy parents or/and qualify for good autismbux. You would think that after all the years of improving our technology, we'd be able to have pretty comfy lives with no effort, but in reality we still have to spend most of our time doing menial work just to cover basic expenses.
It's ridiculous how people trust their memes more than the reality around them. In some countries you have to get a Master's degree just to get a basic white-collar job, checking emails for the minimum wage. And the education is not even high quality, you're just being rewarded for being willing to waste 5-6 years of your life and spending ridiculous amount of money for learning stuff you could easily teach yourself.
And in the end, no one knows why we do all of that. Religion used to give people higher purpose, but now we just kinda go along with it. We stress, we work our asses off just because dying is not a very pleasurable experience, I guess. There's no intrinsic value to our lives, there's no point for this world to exist, unless you make up some cope, you're literally living just to avoid suffering which is ultimately caused by living.

i completely agree

I think it's insane how going LDAR is not really an option unless you happen to have wealthy parents or/and qualify for good autismbux. You would think that after all the years of improving our technology, we'd be able to have pretty comfy lives with no effort, but in reality we still have to spend most of our time doing menial work just to cover basic expenses.
It's ridiculous how people trust their memes more than the reality around them. In some countries you have to get a Master's degree just to get a basic white-collar job, checking emails for the minimum wage. And the education is not even high quality, you're just being rewarded for being willing to waste 5-6 years of your life and spending ridiculous amount of money for learning stuff you could easily teach yourself.
And in the end, no one knows why we do all of that. Religion used to give people higher purpose, but now we just kinda go along with it. We stress, we work our asses off just because dying is not a very pleasurable experience, I guess. There's no intrinsic value to our lives, there's no point for this world to exist, unless you make up some cope, you're literally living just to avoid suffering which is ultimately caused by living.
not just that but all the paper pushing bureaucracy that make adults go stress bald and unfun

no its simple

not worth to live if ure not high iq or attractive

It would be better if life was like a videogame where you can choose different characters or just be able to save and load but no causality had to be ingrained for all

Fuck this world and fuck life
Fuck this world and fuck life :reeeeee:

Yeah if you wanna be good at something you gotta spend like 5 years on it at least. Pretty tough if your mood/interests change monthly like me.