Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everything is tailored to normies, foids and Chads now - "social" workplaces and housing

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
As the clock continues to tick as far as the usefulness of anything that's made of meat and walks on two legs is concerned, normalfags have decided to spice up their increasingly-pointless, efficiently-lived lives by turning what used to be basic human necessities into a social game. The days of simply being productive at your 9-5 job and using your wages to pay rent are now over; those things are now a "team effort" that you need a great personality and community spirit to take part in.

I have been trying to apply for jobs recently. Every single one that isn't explicitly for women and minorities demands I have "leadership skills" and am a "team player". Leadership skills sounds a bit redundant when my job is going to consist of kissing my boss's ass for eight hours a day, but I guess they could come in handy, and team player would be fine if those words just meant functioning in a work environment with other people to get things done. Unfortunately neither of those things mean what the words they're made up of do. If you are asocial or socially awkward but still willing to get the job done, you can fuck off. If you have the skillset required for the job but aren't fun for the normies in the workplace to hang around, you can go die. If you lack the social skills or the willpower to participate in tiring workplace politics that have absolutely nothing to do with the job at hand, you can go fuck yourself. If you want a job you need to be capable of pretending to be buddy-buddy with all of your coworkers for 8 hours a day, or you're just not a great match for the workplace sorry.

"Social" housing is almost as bad. Because of fucking boomers destroying the housing market and turning a home into an investment instead of something people use to not die of exposure at night, housing prices are through the fucking roof. I wish these people were hung in the streets by angry rental-dwelling wagies so I could go up to them, slap their feet sideways and watch as the dangling rope winds around the lampost a few times with them attached to it before walking off.

If you're in a shit situation because your family were generic anglo poorfags and you didn't get a magic headstart, being a 20 year old in 2018 is pure hell. I could move out of my mum's house but it would have to be into student accomodation. Go to any website where student accomodation is being advertised and it's all about a "social" living experience, living around other people, having to interact with them in daily group events and not being weird in any way at all.

How the fuck is an incel supposed to do any of the things mentioned above when the failo effect means that any "personality" they might have is meaningless? It's not about being antisocial, it's about being asocial because you are unable to help being the odd one out but are still penalised for it by everyone around you. The crime of not being a normalfag, being ugly, not being NT, not comforming to this and that arbitrary standard of appealing and attractive person with a good "personality" makes you worthless scum that deserves to have a hard time landing a job or living in cheap housing when you are poor because of circumstances outside of your control and housing is horrifically overpriced. Fuck "21st century employment skills", fuck "being a team player", fuck any sort of "social student accommodation living experience", fuck being forced to participate in something I am unable to succeed in and then getting fucked over for it. Getting a low-status male to live in this 2018 world where everybody pretends to be friends and a team while trying to get by and making his life hell for being unable to do well enough at it is like getting forcing a kid with downs syndrome to attend a high-end school and then laughing at them/punishing them whenever they fuck up.

Social situations and interactions truly are draining and a waste of time tbh

yeah i noticed that too. a lot of jobs want social people. i can't tell if they're larping it too or they genuinely like hanging out with strangers and saying unfunny shit all day.

Being an ugly, high-inhib and unaccomplished white guy is the worst nowadays if you want a job, especially a non-completely-shitty one.

Minorities and women get a free pass; handsome, conscientious and social whites get in to get the work done. But you? forget it.

It's basically the worst of the two worlds.

I wouldn't say draining, but most people get on my nerves and I rarely get anything out of the limited interactions that I have with other people

Because of this i truly fear i will end up homeless

They want us to die