Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everything is so sex and relationship infested

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Sometimes I really need to anti-SuicideFuelmax and keep my stress level as low as possible.
I usually want to do that by completely ignoring everything sex/relationship/dating related.

But it's not possible.
For example, I watched a documentary about theology and different religious cults.
A few theology students were interviewed and they said that premarital sex is completely normal for them.
They even said that their sex life doesn't differ from other people at all.
Fuck it.
After that I browsed one of these cult's website (Jehovah's Witnesses), not because I want to join them JFL, just out of curiosity.
And guess what, there was a hole page dedicated to dating. What the fuck.

You can't even watch documentaries about some idiotic religious cults, without getting reminded on what you're missing out.

Every form of media and advertisement brings up sex and/or relationships in one way or another

It's impossible to forget what you're missing out on in this society. Unless you hermitmaxx you'll get reminded everyday until you die or rope

:soy:But silly inkwell, there are more important things than sex! You should love yourself! :soy:

You can literally watch a movie about anything, and they'll rub sex and love in your face.

It's a game of mine, when I am watching something I keep count for how long until the first sex scene, or makeout etc.

You can literally watch a movie about anything, and they'll rub sex and love in your face.

It's a game of mine, when I am watching something I keep count for how long until the first sex scene, or makeout etc.
This is why I don't watch movies or media of any form.

Daydream for entertainment crew.

It's only getting worse too, normies have been sexualizing everything in general for a while now. There's music videos with billions of views solely about having sex and deviancy. The feminism movement emphasizes women having sex whenever they want all the time with who they want. LGBTABCDEFG is literally a group of deviants who shove their nasty gay lifestyles in everyone's face and when we comment on it we're censored.

Every form of media and advertisement brings up sex and/or relationships in one way or another

It's impossible to forget what you're missing out on in this society. Unless you hermitmaxx you'll get reminded everyday until you die or rope
silly inkwell le sexy times dont matter. Just try to find something that makes you happy. For example, me and my gf...

This is why I don't watch movies or media of any form.

Daydream for entertainment crew.

Or the mention of "it just so happens I met this guy", "I even found someone else to share my life with" and those type of one-liners packed at the end of movies.
Even movie plot summaries have those annoying phrases like "an unlikely duo found love" that they have to insert in everywhere.

Sex is everything to normies.

It's only getting worse too, normies have been sexualizing everything in general for a while now. There's music videos with billions of views solely about having sex and deviancy.
Every smooth jazz or alternative music song that has a nice soothing beat or rhythym the comments are all about sex. It's annoying af.

It's impossible to forget what you're missing out on in this society.
Wish society burns down to the ground ngl

And so many average Norman soys keep injecting bluepill freebase, still a KHHV in their 20s and keep thinking one day a cute girl will like them