Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everything is so fucking boring as sub5 trucel

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Holy shit, its insane how much i suffer from boredom. Every fucking day is the same, im at a point now where i prefer work to being home, because there at least i got something to do. Videogames have become boring as shit and watching series or movies wont keep me busy forever. If not a gf, id be happy if i had at least a few mutual friendships so i can at least meet up with friends every once in a while. Drugs and food have also become boring to me

i used to watch a lot of movies, anime and gaming before being blackpilled

now i can't enjoy anything

i sleep all day and only listen to music nothing else

Feeling same tbh. Even weed doesn't give the kicks anymore.

Every cope has end

- Saint Hamudi

Go outside you fucking incel

I know that feeling

It fucking sucks mang.

Like I always say, every choice as an Incel is being stuck between a rock & a hard place.

Perhaps, you should try replaying some old vidya or re-wathcing some old shows or movies you haven't seen in awhile? That's what I'm currently trying to do with FO4 since my Modded save got fucked.

I plan on probably taking a tolerance break soon from Weed.
Every cope has end

- Saint Hamudi
:blackpill:

Perhaps, you should try replaying some old vidya or re-wathcing some old shows or movies you haven't seen in awhile? That's what I'm currently trying to do with FO4 since my Modded save got fucked.
I find it hard to play vidya i already played once because i already experienced it and i need that "newness" feeling, if you know what i mean.

I currently watch South Park and its not a bad show, but watching series forever will get boring after a while as well

brutal anhedonia, an excerpt from my writings;
As an incel you get smooshed up, against a glass ceiling of hedony. There's a giant hole cut in the centre of the board, right around it and you’re stranded in the bottom corners. You can leave the middle of the board, and climb around the edges looking for better copes. But you can never pass around the circle and into the upper half and actually be happy. Longing will come for you eventually.

That is incel life.

The only things I can look forward to is transformers & buying & eating a good meal. Everything else is boring shit that I fucking hate.

I find it hard to play vidya i already played once because i already experienced it and i need that "newness" feeling, if you know what i mean.
Yeah I see what you mean

for me, it's nostalgiamaxxing
I currently watch South Park and its not a bad show, but watching series forever will get boring after a while as well
Ye I love South Park

Can I suggest some movies?

if you live in a densely populated area you could go for a walk and stare at girls' tits. alternatively go to the grocery store and do the same. if you don't want to waste gas money you could also go out for a jog.
I personally magically find good entertainment right before doing something I don't want to do so you could slot something you don't want to do like cleaning and procrastinate on it

Holy shit, its insane how much i suffer from boredom. Every fucking day is the same, im at a point now where i prefer work to being home, because there at least i got something to do. Videogames have become boring as shit and watching series or movies wont keep me busy forever. If not a gf, id be happy if i had at least a few mutual friendships so i can at least meet up with friends every once in a while. Drugs and food have also become boring to me
Get a job nigha

if you live in a densely populated area you could go for a walk and stare at girls' tits. alternatively go to the grocery store and do the same. if you don't want to waste gas money you could also go out for a jog.
I personally magically find good entertainment right before doing something I don't want to do so you could slot something you don't want to do like cleaning and procrastinate on it
I hate going outside because 90% of guys heightmog me and 50% of foids heightmog me. Not to mention seeing happy couples is peak suifuek

i love eating, one of the simple pleasures, the only one i can indulge in at least.

I hate going outside because 90% of guys heightmog me and 50% of foids heightmog me. Not to mention seeing happy couples is peak suifuek
nothing you can do about it, stare at their pussies if they're at eye level.
I'm 5'3 and still do it

nothing you can do about it, stare at their pussies if they're at eye level.
I'm 5'3 and still do it
There is something i can do about it and its called not going outside

sure, but you're the one complaining about being bored
Going outside makes me depressed, maybe id go outside more if i was in a super sparely populated village

Have you tried drunk driving?
1723961040543x 1

I do world empire in bed. The excitement drains me.

Happy Beautiful Day GIF by sahlooter
Guess Tv Show GIF by Happy Place

Crypto Bitcoin GIF by ProBit Global
Coffee Crypto GIF by ProBit Global

Boredom for me is being forced to do what I don't want to do, not the absence of something, I'm contemplative and therefore I'm useless, and I love being useless, I hate contributing and consuming to the point of becoming a kind of slave, fuck it, I'm a hikikomori parasite and I love being that.

Have you tried taking a cold shower getting a haircut and improving your personality

Iam blessed with very active receptors, i get excited over literally anything

When I am not drinking everything feels pointless and retarded

Trust me working is Giga cucked but you already know that .

They tell us to fill our lives with hobbies and personal interests, but it's not like we have anybody to share them with. A lot of activities cannot be enjoyed alone. You can't really go to restaurants, movies, vacations and bars alone without looking weird. Even things that can be enjoyed alone are usually better when shared with others. We are missing out on a lot. That will always be at the back of our mind.

A life without relationships is a life of deprivation. You can't fully enjoy something while suffering. For a friendless incel, hobbies and interests are merely distractions or temporary reprieves from his suffering, and they eventually cease to be effective. He can't fully enjoy them or share them with others like normies can. This is why we grow tired of our copes faster than normies do.

Last edited:
They tell us to fill our lives with hobbies and personal interests, but it's not like we have anybody to share them with. A lot of activities cannot be enjoyed alone. You can't really go to restaurants, movies, vacations and bars alone without looking weird. Even things that can be enjoyed alone are usually better when shared with others. We are missing out on a lot. That will always be at the back of our mind.

A life without relationships is a life of deprivation. You can't fully enjoy something while suffering. For a friendless incel, hobbies and interests are merely distractions or temporary reprieves from his suffering, and they eventually cease to be effective. He can't fully enjoy them or share them with others like normies can. This is why we grow tired of our copes faster than normies do.
brutal unfairness of being lone sub 5