Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everything is so boring

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
God I can't find any excitement in this world anymore. Even on my days off I just do the same things over and over. Rinse and repeat. It's getting to the point to where I'd rather be at work because then at least I can be doing something to earn some money.

You know your life is sad and miserable when you look forward to wageslaving again. I wish I could describe the way I'm feeling right now, but why even bother.

God I can't find any excitement in this world anymore. Even on my days off I just do the same things over and over. Rinse and repeat. It's getting to the point to where I'd rather be at work because then at least I can be doing something to earn some money.

You know your life is sad and miserable when you look forward to wageslaving again. I wish I could describe the way I'm feeling right now, but why even bother.
My life has been very chaotic

It seems like everyday's the same and I'm left to discover on my own. It seems like everything is gray and there's no color to behold

If I'm not depressed, I'm still bored and aimless. Nothing feels fulfilling as it used to.

It seems like everyday's the same and I'm left to discover on my own. It seems like everything is gray and there's no color to behold
Been listening to some Seether I see :feelsaww:

I wish I could drink so bad. Gonna try and lose some weight though :feelsbadman:

Been listening to some Seether I see :feelsaww:
You recognized the song! :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: Holy shit. Here is the vid that I found the song through. I've probably watched this vid over a thousand times by now. Been watching it since I was 5 and wished I could save every car. I feel so bad for these incel cars, especially the early second gen Camaros. Camaro at 1:10 absolutely must be saved. It's the same as mine, just in worse shape

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKBRObltC3o

I wish I could drink so bad. Gonna try and lose some weight though :feelsbadman:

I'm currently taking a break from drinking too and I don't know what to do with myself. Life is so dumb and boring when I'm not drinking myself into oblivion. Alcohol is one of the only copes that actually works.

You recognized the song! :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: Holy shit. Here is the vid that I found the song through. I've probably watched this vid over a thousand times by now. Been watching it since I was 5 and wished I could save every car. I feel so bad for these incel cars, especially the early second gen Camaros. Camaro at 1:10 absolutely must be saved. It's the same as mine, just in worse shape

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKBRObltC3o

Cool video mango :feelsaww:

Yeah it's sad to see all of those beautiful cars just lying around. They could be something great with just a little bit of polish.

Cool video mango :feelsaww:
Thanks. It brings back so much nostalgia
Yeah it's sad to see all of those beautiful cars just lying around.
For sure. Good thing though is this is a salvage yard, not a junkyard. Most of them were likely fixed or used for parts by now
They could be something great with just a little bit of polish.
Nah, the paint is the least of the concerns. Most of them likely have tons of mechanical issues like bad engines/transmission or rust, or they wouldn't be laying around. Some of them don't even have an engine in them Super easy to tell which ones have engines and which don't. The ones where the front end is too high sitting have no engine so the suspension isn't as compressed