Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting everything is so boring in this fucking incel life. if only i couldve made some social circle...

UnderdevelopedSlav

UnderdevelopedSlav

Mogłem mieć wszystko... A nie mam nic.
-
ive already run-out most of my copes.

currently i only gymcel and lowinhibitmaxx with drugs

i don't even think about my future since its already known. i need more stimulation cuz gymceling and rotting outside watching normdroids isnt enough.

if only i couldve had social circle or even few social circles my life wouldnt be like that. studying, going to parties, warm approach in jewni campus, meeting new normies all the time...

i studied twice and reaction of slutvicas toilets were so obvious. they see me as a genetic garbage who shouldve been sent to organic waste container

No real social circle is brutal. Similar situation for me

buy a sex doll, dress her up and fuck her. take a vacation and go hike some third world country's mountains

buy a sex doll, dress her up and fuck her. take a vacation and go hike some third world country's mountains
vacations are for normies. i just use money for food and thats it.

No real social circle is brutal. Similar situation for me
social circle is the only way to do anything when it comes to potential ascension. tinder is for top 10% and quality is very low. social circle in HS/jewni or rope, literally

social circle is the only way to do anything when it comes to potential ascension. tinder is for top 10% and quality is very low. social circle in HS/jewni or rope, literally
Yep. Average guys and below average guys ascend through social circles. Their friends introduce them to girls in a non awkward warm approach way. We have no chance with cold approach

Positively, with this we don't have to be around obnoxious normies all the time and cater to their retarded needs.

Yep. Average guys and below average guys ascend through social circles. Their friends introduce them to girls in a non awkward warm approach way. We have no chance with cold approach
i was ostracized in primary school for my loox. foids bullied me and young robust slavs had no mercy for me subhuman incel. in HS it was quite normal, but obv due to my looks. idk what should i do now... the answer is pretty clear tho...

and to gain access? Low inhib and NT are law.

I bought a sex roll a while ago. Just a torso one and I watch hot videos or pics on my phone while fucking it
appendages add so much more to a torso it's like going from a fleshlight to a torso. being able to put clothes on it (and them staying in place because it has legs/arms) is a whole new experience.
im not gonna donate some jew and buy this shit. furthermore, i live in small flat with parents
just about all sex doll manufacturers are chinese tax evaders. some big names have actually gotten busted by the CCCP for 'objectifying women and disturbing social morals'

Same man, no friends, no nothing, just rot by myself irl or in here with yall
Over. I have one incel friend at least IRL. He’s partially physically disabled and much more low IQ than me, but we get along well. I wish I had some friends that are into cars though

idk a social circle sounds like it would just make things more boring

having to keep up with people, do shit with them, go out for stuff, etc. dull af. people are annoying and having to listen to them or care about them would just be sleep-inducing

truecels would be incel even with a social circle, so it just seems boring and pointless

appendages add so much more to a torso it's like going from a fleshlight to a torso. being able to put clothes on it (and them staying in place because it has legs/arms) is a whole new experience.
I figure it would. Need to get one eventually.
just about all sex doll manufacturers are chinese tax evaders. some big names have actually gotten busted by the CCCP for 'objectifying women and disturbing social morals'
That’s hilarious, lol

i was ostracized in primary school for my loox. foids bullied me and young robust slavs had no mercy for me subhuman incel. in HS it was quite normal, but obv due to my looks. idk what should i do now... the answer is pretty clear tho...
Brutal af

and to gain access? Low inhib and NT are law.
you need meet some looks threshold to even join a social circle so that it makes sense. high trust cuck in social circle = jestermaxxer, low trust creep in social circle = weirdo.

idk a social circle sounds like it would just make things more boring

having to keep up with people, do shit with them, go out for stuff, etc. dull af. people are annoying and having to listen to them or care about them would just be sleep-inducing

truecels would be incel even with a social circle, so it just seems boring and pointless
the only way to start a normie life and find a gf finally (I know being a LTRcuck isnt ideal, but still imo worth to try). pointless rotting does not provide anything. for what have we been waiting? i only see the death.

the only way to start a normie life and find a gf finally (I know being a LTRcuck isnt ideal, but still imo worth to try).
only for fakecels, GrAY

for actual incels it's just wasting time and effort, we aren't normies because we weren't born normies

only for fakecels, GrAY

for actual incels it's just wasting time and effort, we aren't normies because we weren't born normies
most guys here are normies + just plain softmaxxing and DJS covered by insurance make them normies so kys fagggot

by softmaxxing i mean gymcelling and esp injecting T as much as possible (without side effects), proper lifestyle (diet, good sleep, low cortisol life) and darklooxmaxxing (dyeing eyebrows, hair, stubble, injecting melanotan and tanning at least 2x per week for 30m at highest UV)

most guys here are normies + just plain softmaxxing and DJS covered by insurance make them normies so kys fagggot

by softmaxxing i mean gymcelling and esp injecting T as much as possible (without side effects), proper lifestyle (diet, good sleep, low cortisol life) and darklooxmaxxing (dyeing eyebrows, hair, stubble, injecting melanotan and tanning at least 2x per week for 30m at highest UV)
oh a looksfag user

maybe if you're a normie, who plans to live a normie life with a gf, then don't post to an incel forum

for incels, it's over

m
oh a looksfag user

maybe if you're a normie, who plans to live a normie life with a gf, then don't post to an incel forum

for incels, it's over
im not looksfag you dumb cunt. i believe looksmaxxing does not exist beside obvious shit which normies are aware nowadays. softmaxxing + djs (if needed). thats all

looks threshold at social circle is 50th (mtn). for old its 80th if youre willing to cope with landwhales and ltbs, mtb ocasionally

caged at my fakecelism while im close to 25 and khhv with signs of disguts on foidling' faces once i leave my basement.
ok so if you're not a fakecel why are you doing sth which you claim is MTN-only?

and saying that actual incels should bother with this shit, and 'get a gf'? when it's over for them

do you just not want to accept the blackpill or what

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back