Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everything is predestined, accept it and don't deny it.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
you just need to accept it, you are truecel and you will rot, chad will fuck, foid will be happy (if not in the physical world, then in your emotional fantasies). And the normie will be the walking son of a bitch being who he always was.

Not predestined, highly conditioned. You could staple a foid, and yet you don't, in your freedom.

What happiness is there when you've exhausted all your hobbies, and new ones feel like cope you can see right through? What's the point in this

Everyone would be better off accepting fate than wasting time and energy doing looksmaxxing fag shit. I think that's what buddha did

I disagree, and to deny this is to deny the single flow, Being.
I say it again. Predestination does not make sense, but extreme conditioning does.

You can staple a foid, and you don't, you can keep foids captive, impregnate them and have offspring, yet you don't do it because you value your freedom more than anything else. It's a choice, not that of being an incel, but that of reproducing yourself.

Everyone would be better off accepting fate than wasting time and energy doing looksmaxxing fag shit. I think that's what buddha did
Buddha was married, with kids and was a Prince. He had everything. Yet he saw the harsh reality and lived monkmaxxed finding the way to end suffering (according to their religion).

You can staple a foid, and you don't, you can keep foids captive, impregnate them and have offspring, yet you don't do it because you value your freedom more than anything else. It's a choice, not that of being an incel, but that of reproducing yourself.

If you are on this forum it is because you will not be part of the next generation. You will die being your own lineage. There is no choice in essence, existentialist philosophy is incompatible. I'm not incel, I'm truecel, my level is subhuman. I am not because I want to, I am what I am through essence.

you just need to accept it, you are truecel and you will rot, chad will fuck, foid will be happy (if not in the physical world, then in your emotional fantasies). And the normie will be the walking son of a bitch being who he always was.
Respond to eren Yeager when he’s speaking to you
looking rick grimes GIF
The fact we have silo are traits and refuse to speak to me is not predestiny but retardation

If you are on this forum it is because you will not be part of the next generation. You will die being your own lineage. There is no choice in essence, existentialist philosophy is incompatible. I'm not incel, I'm truecel, my level is subhuman. I am not because I want to, I am what I am through essence.
I have the option to do the evil of kidnapping and get pregnant foids and pass my lineage. Yet, I decide to not do it.

Here's the thing. Everything is related to a foid's decision, yet, decisions can be broken ripping off their freedom.

Just accept your shitty life goyum! Just lay down and rot while other people less deserving reap all the benefits from doing nothing.

Just Do It Shia GIF by MOODMAN

I have the option to do the evil of kidnapping and get pregnant foids and pass my lineage. Yet, I decide to not do it.

Here's the thing. Everything is related to a foid's decision, yet, decisions can be broken ripping off their freedom.

Okay, but this question is a bit relative. I don't do it exactly because I don't want to, I don't have the power to do it. In this case, I do not have the capacity to sequester a foid, I am weak and I do not have the capital purposes to finance an expense. And the foid can abort.

Okay, but this question is a bit relative. I don't do it exactly because I don't want to, I don't have the power to do it. In this case, I do not have the capacity to sequester a foid, I am weak and I do not have the capital purposes to finance an expense. And the foid can abort.
We live in societies, and not in the jungle. I am not saying you should do it, but, there are many tools to force foids to be kidnapped and good plans for it.