Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Everything is mysognisistic now apparently

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
This isn't anything mind blowing but I'll share this observation:

Before I became more heavily involved in forums like this I would oftentimes vent my frustrations on discord servers and subreddits. Much to my surprise I was met with accusations of "misogyny." According to women me being unhappy about being alone and unattractive meant I felt entitled to women. :feelskek: I responded by telling them that my frustration was less to do with individual women not finding me attractive and more to do with being unattractive in general, yet they continued to call me a mysognisist and even told me the reason women didn't find me attractive in the first place was because I was a misogynist? :waitwhat::waitwhat:

So according to them women could read from my facial expressions and body language alone that I was unhappy about being alone and thus a misogynist?

You'll notice this... for lack of better words, retardation has spread everywhere within the last decade from the bowels of feminism. According to feminists placing skinny attractive women in media is also mysognisistic because it "objectifies them." They say this even if a character is given decent character development like characters in video games are. For years feminists complained about sexualized female characters in Star Wars yet as soon as Star Wars stopped sexualizing female characters and sexualized male characters instead they praised it. Basically anything that panders to men is mysognisistic while things that pander to women such as fan fiction, boy bands and smut novels aren't misandrist because... Well they just aren't!
We live in the age where women's emotionally and hormonally driven gripes are seen as unquestionably true and equal to or even greater than studies or research. If you bother to disagree or point out the logical flaws in these feminist statements you'll be labeled a misogynist and silenced. Women are the goddesses of the 21st century. The hissy fits and ramblings of their periods shall be written down and established as dogma. Obey or get stoned

Indeed. Females rule society now and dictate what's wrong and right

Every time I think it can't get worse it does. I wish I could go back to when things made sense.

Indeed. Females rule society now and dictate what's wrong and right
Yep. They're on top in almost every realm due to dei, gender qoutas and affirmitive action. You can't even get a job at a warehouse moving heavy objects without a foid assessing you based on if you give her the ick or not over actual merit. We peasants live in a matriarchy.

Every time I think it can't get worse it does. I wish I could go back to when things made sense.
It's fairly insane how quickly things have gone down during the last twenty years. We live in the worst time to be a man.

Who could have guessed that simpery and cuckery would end the world.
In all honesty I don't think the elites are simping for women. It's more so that they use women as tools. Women are a much more submissive and easily controlled population than men, and when you control them you can then control legions of simps.

In all honesty I don't think the elites are simping for women. It's more so that they use women as tools. Women are a much more submissive and easily controlled population than men, and when you control them you can then control legions of simps.
Good theory