Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everything is competing for women nowadays this is what I predict will happen in the future

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Only the Top 20 percent of men actually are romantically successful with women leaving the bottom 80 percent of men to rot. Some of these men in the bottom 80 will make it but they will be betabuxxing a used whore whose pussy looks like a cheap 2 dollar steak.

Other women, partially lesbian and bisexual women will be competing for women too, most women are actually in case bisexual instead of being 100 percent straight, so if a sub 8 ascends she will probably get stolen by a dyke next week

And lastly, mans best friend is in a league of their own, mans best friend is now women’s best lover.

Now, this is what I predict in the future

•Mandatory Penis inspections for all sub 8 men
•Single men needing a permit to go to restaurants, pubs, bars, and movie theaters (ugly men needing a license to step outside besides wageslaving to the government)
For women only of course
•an epidemic of women dying (deaths were either caused by them fighting over canines at your local pet smart or pathogens jumping species meaning new diseases are discovered @chudur-budur )
•prohibitions on male sex toys, to feminists, the toy has to provide its consent. A male will probably stand up and ask about the female equivalent, he goes home to never be seen again
•You can now be considered a domestic abuser if you refuse to let your wife or gf get fucked by other guys while you watch
•Instead of your wife taking 50 percent of everything when you get divorced, she takes 75 percent, it’s not 100 percent because then the government will be have to help you get off your feet.
•The working class of men are banned from leaving the country because they will attempt to escape to the Middle East
•High IQ low value Men from All other the globe (Manly Asian) hiding underground developing Sex robots, VR tech and artificial wombs, trying to set their fellow men free, if they are found by the FF, (The modern day SS) They are to be publicly executed to set an example
•Now more than 60 percent of men are actually sexless (I made an educated guess because in the US 30 percent of men are incelibate)
•male depression and suicide sky rockets to an all time high, it is now a daily thing to see atleast a pile of bodies outside dead from blunt force trauma wherever you go
•The government partially remedies this issue by banning all firearms to men
•The government then starts mass manufacturing “antidepressants” and then begins inserting it in the meat industry directly, then they begin mixing it with the local water supplies. You now are literally a zombie who’s now to tired to take your own life and too tired to rebel against your oppressors. You have nothing to do except work the rest of your life like a good little boy

•an epidemic of women dying (deaths were either caused by them fighting over canines at your local pet smart or pathogens jumping species meaning new diseases are discovered @chudur-budur )

Dog-nut can be lethal even if there is no pathogen involved. Some women have severe reaction to dog-nut.

OySibkn.png

Foids are willing to take such life-threatening risk to get fucked by dogs.

Women are like nazis, but worse.. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

:feelsBox::feelsBox: fight the power!

I think it would eventually be much worse than 60% celibacy. In irl social situations, I've seen nearly all of the men alone, save for an alternating cast of 3 guys who are surrounded by a harem of women. In the future, I expect there to be an incredibly small portion of the male population having sex, so small that you could go about your life as a man without ever coming across one for weeks. They would organize through modern technology to have sex with vast numbers of women. This chosen few of men would ofc live lifes of luxury, just as gl men do in modern society.

Last edited:
I think it would eventually be much worse than 60% celibacy. In irl social situations, I've seen nearly all of the men alone, save for an alternating cast of 3 guys who are surrounded by a harem of women. In the future, I expect there to be an incredibly small portion of the male population having sex, so small that you could go about your life as a man without ever coming across one for weeks. They would organize through modern technology to have sex with vast numbers of women. This chosen few of men would ofc live lifes of luxury, just as gl men do in modern society.
Maybe a 70% celibacy rate

Foids and chad will fuck and procreate 24/7, all of this will be economically supported by incel slave job

Foids and chad will fuck and procreate 24/7, all of this will be economically supported by incel slave job
It already is, except it will get much worse

brutal

I do not understand this one
why would that happen?
Because now there is a public fear and hatred of Lonely virgin men, this will now be coupled with a forced ID for virgins to identify them. Like how the Nazis put marks on the jews