Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everything is being ass boring for me

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

I want my pain to be inflicted on others
★★★★
Man, everything I feel and i realize is extremely boring, I feel like an extreme hollowness of nothingness, I find no interest in anything or I find no purpose at all.Even I don't find the incel forum interesting nowadays. Extreme suffering and pain of loneliness make me extremely numb at all.

Man, everything I feel and i realize is extremely boring, I feel like an extreme hollowness of nothingness, I find no interest in anything or I find no purpose at all.Even I don't find the incel forum interesting nowadays. Extreme suffering and pain of loneliness make me extremely numb at all.
Thats what loneliness and incelsom does.

watch anime

Make heavy exercices and sleep.

Same. I always try to get into something but I have no motivation for anything. I tried learning languages, I always fail at that, I tried going to the gym, could barely get through a set, I plan to write high IQ posts on here, I fail, my brain just cannot think of anything interesting to share. Im stuck in a loop and cannot get out, the only thing I do is fail, fail and fail in everything

my brain just cannot think of anything interesting to share. Im stuck in a loop and cannot get out, the only thing I do is fail, fail and fail in everything
Relatable

Yeah same. Life is boring and meaningless. Might rope soon. Theres no point of being here. Death is an escape.

I feel good knowing that I don't do anything and that my life has no purpose, imagine if it did it would be even more boring. I love boredom, I love modesty and I love doing nothing. I hate the need.

death is brutal. Even more so when you are truecel, you will die while being truecel (in my case), it is brutal.