Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel EVERYTHING IS A FUCKING CURSE IN A TRUECEL'S LIFE.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
I don't mind exclusion as I don't expect expectations.

But I feel sorry for the truecels who try everything, only to realize in the end that it never started.

FUCK, EVERYTHING IS SHIT IN TRUECEL'S LIFE....WE ARE NOT THE ONE WHO ARE AHEAD OF TIME, WE ONLY NOTICE THE CURTAINS, WE JUST HAVE MORE CONTACT WITH HIM BECAUSE OF BEING WHAT WE ARE, THE NORMIES/CHAD, WHETHER OLD OR YOUNG, EVERYONE THESE SONS OF BITCHES WILL ALWAYS BE THE EQUAL AND WILL ALWAYS STAND OUT, THIS SHIT WON'T CHANGE.

And you will have to accept being this genetic trash surrounded by lies to try to alienate you and make you a slave, to at least serve others as an employee. In the middle of this they will deal with spirituality pills, moral fallacy pills, fake “supplant” pills and all that shit...

You're going to be the representation of all this shit and you're going to have to take it like a happy bitch. The laughter is forced and there is no fun at all.

EVERYTHING MUST BURN