Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everything is a cope

Doomed4ever

Doomed4ever

Recruit
★★★★
Movies are cope, religion is cope, good food is cope, taking a walk is cope, music is cope, political debates are cope. Literally everything is a cope once ur blackpilled, everything is just a distraction. You just bottle it all inside enjoying ur favorite cope until u see a couple holding hands walking on the street, the cope starts falling apart. The most basic thing u were supposed to get i.e., a wife and kids wont be happening for you.
We were born to breed and spread our seeds but blackpill showed us we will never get to satisfy our needs.
This site is good coping mechanism talking about our frustration freely but yet IT cucks tries to ruin it too, but it doesn't bother us as they are just attention whores looking for karma points then they get back to asking their wife's bf for permission to use the xbox.
Incels who have reached 30s and still not roped are the masters of coping, that is kinda impressive.
The cope only lasts until it doesn't and some of the brocels here decide to rope. I have seen so many brocels here recently saying they are going to rope, hope my coping continues and doesn't end in roping. Ig all of the members here get a countdown ticker going once they sign up for this site. This is the last thing many brocels signup for and they witness the harsh realities of other brocels. I hope i dont end up doing it but thanks for reading, take care.

so if you're doing things you enjoy that doesn't include sex it automatically makes you a coper? what the fuck is this stupid mentality?

Cope seethe, cope seethe, it's about finding the best cope for you

I’ll simplify your thread into 3 words:

LIFE IS COPE

so if you're doing things you enjoy that doesn't include sex it automatically makes you a coper? what the fuck is this stupid mentality?
cope

except impregnating prime unused girl :feelsaww: (who is of legal age in your country of couse :feelshmm:)

existing is a cope

Movies are cope, religion is cope, good food is cope, taking a walk is cope, music is cope, political debates are cope. Literally everything is a cope once ur blackpilled, everything is just a distraction. You just bottle it all inside enjoying ur favorite cope until u see a couple holding hands walking on the street, the cope starts falling apart. The most basic thing u were supposed to get i.e., a wife and kids wont be happening for you.
We were born to breed and spread our seeds but blackpill showed us we will never get to satisfy our needs.
This site is good coping mechanism talking about our frustration freely but yet IT cucks tries to ruin it too, but it doesn't bother us as they are just attention whores looking for karma points then they get back to asking their wife's bf for permission to use the xbox.
Incels who have reached 30s and still not roped are the masters of coping, that is kinda impressive.
The cope only lasts until it doesn't and some of the brocels here decide to rope. I have seen so many brocels here recently saying they are going to rope, hope my coping continues and doesn't end in roping. Ig all of the members here get a countdown ticker going once they sign up for this site. This is the last thing many brocels signup for and they witness the harsh realities of other brocels. I hope i dont end up doing it but thanks for reading, take care.

ya it is buddha used to fuck Stacye's and one day he left all this after realizing it is only temporary pleasure.
what was before life and what is after and where do I fit in this puzzle.
a man is piece of sperm and women is egg and they are here on earth to procreate and create more humans so we don't have any purpose as inkwells.
Why MEN are AFRAID to APPROACH WOMEN: sexuality and the threat of extinction

View: https://youtu.be/WKQntpEnk8Y?si=nU6IEFGsCPpzHHVa

only sex is life and nothing else.

Dnr + water is wet