Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everything in your life is determined on genetics

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Normies would say, "it is up to you, what you make to your life", at some degree I agree with that. Unless someone has bad genetics, odds are against you because of truly shit tier genetics, you are doomed to fail in life. And I am a prime example how genetics have a huge impact in life.

Here are some examples.

I was bullied because of my looks and because of my autism, all thanks to my bad genetics. I went to many different schools, tried to change schools, in the end I failed secondary school, and then I dropped out of another secondary school because of bullying. Now I have to live with a poor high school certificate.

Finding a girlfriend and having sex is not a problem for the average man. But since I was born short, ugly and autistic, the chances are more than bad for me. If I had better genetics, women would date me, or at least gift me Sex. But I am rejected because of my bad genetics.

I had several childhood dreams of what I wanted to become. Most of the Jobs required a higher qualification or great talent, but not everyone has that and I don't judge myself for that. But I don't even get a decent job, despite having completed my education.
I was rejected at the police academy. The reason for this was that I have autism and that my eyes are too bad. Thanks to my genetics I cannot pursue my career aspirations.

I have been trying to build muscles for over 2.5 years. While others at the gym would made progress after months, I only made progress in the beginning of my first months, and then nothing for like 2 years now. I am exactly the same strength, despite the weight gain. And I still look quite thin with a height of 1.72 m and proud weight of 75-76 KG, with just more belly fat. No supplements and no healthy nutrition can fix shit genetics neither and make me look strong.

At least I tried in life. I really gave myself another chance and tried several times.

Genetics determines the whole of life. Since birth it is clear whether life will be against you or not. And it is hard to make friends as well. I never choose Incel life, Incel life choose me. If I was a female or had better genetics, then I could have achieved everything above. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
With that height it is impossible to be a Chad. I'm a manlet and it's over no matter what weight.
not a chad, but a solid normie (?)
What part of the world are you boyo?

not a chad, but a solid normie (?)
What part of the world are you boyo?
I live in Northern Europe. Average height of a man is 1.82 m here.

I live in Northern Europe. Average height of a man is 1.82 m here.
Well, yes, you living in a place with the most good looking people on earth.
But boyo, if you are a north european yourself you can boost your SMV by simply leaving Chadinavia that is dominated Stacies.
I understand that you want an aryan stacy - everyone wants it.
But IDK, try South Asia max for a while and ascend from this.
Do you have deformities?
IDK, about autism, you writing is great.

With that height it is impossible to be a Chad.

6fab5b585c02f65106f0a539f827ee8f.jpg