Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill everything in life is predetermined (the blackest of the blackpills)

U

uninstall

Banned
-
when my mother was 27-8 a fortune teller predicted major events in her life

it all turned out true down to the last detail

everything in ur life, from the typing on the keyboard, to your love life has been predetermined

Yes, it's like a case opening in CS GO while you're in the womb

Yeah its like when people say things like :"you need to make a choice". But your brain makes the descision for you. Based on genetics (brain chemistry), enviromental influence and health status of your body. Each of these things influence each other too. A few days ago i realized everything absolute everything is determined and fate

Yeah its like when people say things like :"you need to make a choice". But your brain makes the descision for you. Based on genetics (brain chemistry), enviromental influence and health status of your body. Each of these things influence each other too. A few days ago i realized everything absolute everything is determined and fate

100%

the catch is that you don't know that fate

when people make a major "turn around" and go from 600lbs basement dwelling WOW wizard to the 220lbs steroidcel, it's also predetermined

every step of the way

every little thing in your life leads to something else - the law never changes - it's like gravity

this could be lifefuel or suifuel like everything else

but ignoring the fact that predeterminism exists is simply closing your eyes

Predetermined to suffer.

Everything, including your success in the professional world, is determined by DNA. Deal with it.

when my mother was 27-8 a fortune teller predicted major events in her life

it all turned out true down to the last detail

everything in ur life, from the typing on the keyboard, to your love life has been predetermined

This is completely retarded lol

But it really can't be argued against.

Lets say I wake up tomorrow and I feel like eating ice cream, If I ordered chocolate and told you guys about it here you'd just say - "ah you were destined to eat chocolate", if I then told you I lied, changed my mind and got orange instead you'd say - "you were destined to change your mind". You morons are wrong, but the logic you're arguing with is set up in a way so that no matter what you can just say - "no wait X happened still since that's what was meant to happen"

Its retard logic, if you referred to X dying as fate, and someone went back in time and changed the past to stop X from dying, with the retard logic you guys are using you wouldn't even have to acknowledge that as changing fate, you could just rationalize it as also being part of fate - "oh you were meant to go back in time and stop X from dying, that is also fate, even though a while ago we were saying it was fate for X to die"

JFL, it doesn't matter what anyone does or says because the logic is inherently flawed, you can always just resort to - "oh well that means X was meant to happen"

ITS A FOOL PROOF ARGUMENT BECAUSE ITS INHERENTLY FALLACIOUS