Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everything in life is a competition.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Your value as a human being is determined by how you measure up to other people.

Yeah.. it really is. You can't exactly win when you are ugly though. Since everyone treats you like their personal trash bag. I stopped being cucked when I attacked one of my bullies in a berserked rage.. never heard a nitter or natter from those cunts ever again.

this. every objective measure is measured in quality in relativity to others.

True. The "stop comparing yourself to others" normie platitude is the worst.

it is and it isn´t.

The reality is you have very, very little influence on how your life turns out. Your potential is decided entirely by your genes and your personality is mostly decided by your upbringing and other factors outside of your control.

Preach it brother. I always told not to compare my self to others but it's only the natural thing to do. In the wild if your not the alpha you either stay a beta or you revolt.

That's why religion was invented. Life is unbearable without religion, and I truly pity atheists.

Religion offers a way for losers to feel better about themselves. That's not everything there is to it, but it's a big component.

One of the harsher blackpills. Pure fact.

It's called natural selection. The survival of the fittest. By the way, we have failed.

what if u quit the race?

That's why religion was invented. Life is unbearable without religion, and I truly pity atheists.

Religion offers a way for losers to feel better about themselves. That's not everything there is to it, but it's a big component.
You can't force yourself to believe what isn't true.
In fact, it's a different form of blue pill. Instead of "There is somebody for everyone, just be patient" you just postpone the elusive reward to hypothetical heaven.

100% truth

Why is 6' tall? Because the average height is 5'9".

Why is 100k+ a good salary? Because the average salary is much lower.

Why are blue/green/hazel eyes considered good looking? Because brown is average.

And on and on...

Well it's just nature I suppose. Everything is a competition in nature as well because every species wants to evolve and become better

Even if you want to work minimum wage, you have to compete with people who have degree cause how shit the economy is

I always read those as "Stop thinking that you're good enough to have what we have, you're subhuman, so live with it."

You can't force yourself to believe what isn't true.
Truth doesn't exist. Everything in the universe is about existence and power. Adopt the beliefs that reinforce your survival abilities.

Truth doesn't exist. Everything in the universe is about existence and power. Adopt the beliefs that reinforce your survival abilities.
Believing in a god isn't helpful when I can't force myself to believe. It's just cope anyway.

This is 100% true the way I look at is everything matters if you want it to all the way down to 0% it all depends of the infinite number of things that happen to you as soon as your born

good thing i opted out