Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everything i thought about the military was true, FUUUUUCK

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
1.Everyon there is gay. A sergeant once said "I wanna have sex with a soldier today. Idk why, it just came to me. Do yout think im gay?". There is also a lieautenant who said that he fucks EVERYTHING, men, women, trannies, grannies, he will stop at nothing.

2.Sex havers are treated better. A friend of mine got a day off because his fuck buddy called and said she wants to see him. If you are gonna have sex, they will let you out but if you are a worthless incel, they abuse you.

3.You are constantly berated and yelled at for no reason.

1.Everyon there is gay. A sergeant once said "I wanna have sex with a soldier today. Idk why, it just came to me. Do yout think im gay?".
lmao wtf. that just goes untalked about??accepted??
There is also a lieautenant who said that he fucks EVERYTHING, men, women, trannies, grannies, he will stop at nothing.
this is based tbh apart from men. id fuck anything too. but NOTHING WANTS TO FUCK ME

3.You are constantly berated and yelled at for no reason.
:cryfeels:

This is what happens when you allow trannys and soycucks

The military sounds like the most raw form of social selection, with the chads at the top and the untouchables at the bottom.
thankfully they give you a gun a nd knife so you can choose how to kys

Why did you even enlist for a country where you’re incel