Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everything I do in Life Fails

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I fail at going to the gym.

I fail at getting up early

I fail at falling asleep despite trying

I fail at passing my certifications

I fail at eating healthy

I fail at quitting alcohol

I fail fail fail EVERYTHING

I tried to start a business, it FAILED, got literally ZERO dollars in revenue.... ZERO IN REVENUE, not even profit, no one would buy ANYTHING from me.

I just fail fail fail fail fail.

And now I'm failing to be viewed as intelligent by my fellow incels on this forum, which is the only thing that gives me a mick of self-esteem.

Everything your work for, disappear.

Don't worry brocel, I still view you as a midwit retard. No winning in this regard either.

Nothing can be more demoralizing that having each and every one of your goals thwarted by things outside your control.

Thats the horror of having a low IQ. Many people here, myself included can relate.

I fail at everything.
Except I'm not low IQ, I'm extremely intelligent. I just fail to concentrate and my depression gets the best of me.

Thats the horror of having a low IQ. Many people here, myself included can relate.

I fail at everything.
Same, were living in maximum difficulty mode amongst our peers and colleagues

Sounds like skill issue

Yesterday you mention that you go to work
I don't think I ever truly accepted I was an incel. I felt like a normie who was frustrated I kept striking out. I always held this intrinsic belief that sexlessness was a temporary condition, and within an indeterminate amount of time I'd eventually find a nice girl. I never expected I'd get a virgin or some model, but I thought I'd get a girl. I was even ok with some chubbyness or ugliness but I guess that's too much to ask for. I would go through periods of anger, depression, crying, and EXTREME envy at those who could achieve what I wanted. I watched the years go by as others got to experience and took for granted what I would die for.

I'm starting to no longer feel this way. I'm feeling at peace with myself. I've settled into my post-graduate life, I'm no longer feeling like I must rush to get a girlfriend before some deadline (graduation). This is my new life now. I go to work, I come home, I eat, I watch videos, I read, I sleep. I feel... at home. I cope with poetry, videogames, self-study, intellectualism, and abstract thought. Chad may get sex, but does he analyze complex trends about world history and economics like I do? I know this is cope, but what else should I do? Coping is making me happy, at least relatively. I'm truly starting to accept that I am forever alone, and that's ok, many men throughout history were.

But at the same time, you fail at getting up early? Seems suspicious. When you work, you either get up on time or you're getting fired.

I fail at eating healthy

I tried to start a business, it FAILED, got literally ZERO dollars in revenue.... ZERO IN REVENUE, not even profit, no one would buy ANYTHING from me.

And now I'm failing to be viewed as intelligent by my fellow incels on this forum, which is the only thing that gives me a mick of self-esteem.
Everything you write sounds like a caricature of incels.

Yesterday you mention that you go to work

But at the same time, you fail at getting up early? Seems suspicious. When you work, you either get up on time or you're getting fired.

Everything you write sounds like a caricature of incels.

Mentally ill people often grasp at straws to contradict someone's argument. I don't even need to read beyond your first post.

You think everybody who manages to work a job has an easy time getting up early? I work at 9:00 and have to be up at 8:00, and I struggle at that. I often sleep in until 8:30 and miss breakfest, sometimes arriving late. I'd say about 50% of normies who work jobs say they also struggle at getting up early.

Mentally ill people often grasp at straws to contradict someone's argument. I don't even need to read beyond your first post.

You think everybody who manages to work a job has an easy time getting up early? I work at 9:00 and have to be up at 8:00, and I struggle at that. I often sleep in until 8:30 and miss breakfest, sometimes arriving late. I'd say about 50% of normies who work jobs say they also struggle at getting up early.
Wow big deal you sleep a few minutes too long every now and then. That's certainly not how that came across in your original post

I know why you said that you work in your previous posts. Because not working wouldn't have sent the correct message. Which is that incels should become docile sheep who continue to work for no personal reward. Just to stay alive themselves and benefit the ones who were dealt better cards.

I could have become a normal individual with an engineering degree, a career and a family for sure.
But depression and lack of love throughout my life made me fucked up and every attempt at improving my life has failed.
I feel ya brocel :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

No pussy, no work, that's how I see things. Why should I work if I'm an incel? As I explained in another post, my money just goes to Chads and Stacies so they can breed more bullies. I'm tired of it. I want to quit my job, follow my passion of writing poetry. What do I need money for anyway? I guess for copes, but I feel that I could somehow end up on the welfare system and live a decent life in Section 8 Housing.

I thought I was being smart by studying what I did in school. I have a really good job, an amazing job actually, and it's not bringing me any satisfaction. It's not helping me reach my goals. It's a Catch-22, the good jobs are all in the cities, but in the big cities, there's super-Chad Oligarchs that mog you into oblivion so your money doesn't do anything. I now regret wasting my youth studying on coffee-fuelled binges. I wish I was writing poetry and plays even if it got me no where economically.
Why the sudden change of perspective?

Last edited:
Because it's not easy to make a major change to your lifestyle that will significantly impact your routine. It's almost as if human beings are complex creatures and have multiple conflicting desires.

Think of a family man, a part of him loves his family, another part of him wants to go off and fuck bitches in SEA. At times he may feel the latter is the better option, but doing so would take too much courage and he'd rather not give up the former.

I have family who are somewhat proud of me (professionally), I have friends (who are also incels or nearcels) in my vicinity, I have a condo I rent in a major city, I have plenty of copes and love alcohol. Although I don't feel I am fully compensated for the work I put into society, without my job I would kiss goodbye to many of the things that make my life bearable as it is. I'd be evicted from my condo and be forced into Section 8 Housing, or even worse, have to live at home.

Because it's not easy to make a major change to your lifestyle that will significantly impact your routine. It's almost as if human beings are complex creatures and have multiple conflicting desires.

Think of a family man, a part of him loves his family, another part of him wants to go off and fuck bitches in SEA. At times he may feel the latter is the better option, but doing so would take too much courage and he'd rather not give up the former.

I have family who are somewhat proud of me (professionally), I have friends (who are also incels or nearcels) in my vicinity, I have a condo I rent in a major city, I have plenty of copes and love alcohol. Although I don't feel I am fully compensated for the work I put into society, without my job I would kiss goodbye to many of the things that make my life bearable as it is. I'd be evicted from my condo and be forced into Section 8 Housing, or even worse, have to live at home.
That you can't quit your imaginary job (of the hypothetical person you're trying to portray) is fair.

But when you say in a previous post that you "feel at home" while working, but then you talk about no pussy no work a day later. That seems schizophrenic to me.
I don't think I ever truly accepted I was an incel. I felt like a normie who was frustrated I kept striking out. I always held this intrinsic belief that sexlessness was a temporary condition, and within an indeterminate amount of time I'd eventually find a nice girl. I never expected I'd get a virgin or some model, but I thought I'd get a girl. I was even ok with some chubbyness or ugliness but I guess that's too much to ask for. I would go through periods of anger, depression, crying, and EXTREME envy at those who could achieve what I wanted. I watched the years go by as others got to experience and took for granted what I would die for.

I'm starting to no longer feel this way. I'm feeling at peace with myself. I've settled into my post-graduate life, I'm no longer feeling like I must rush to get a girlfriend before some deadline (graduation). This is my new life now. I go to work, I come home, I eat, I watch videos, I read, I sleep. I feel... at home. I cope with poetry, videogames, self-study, intellectualism, and abstract thought. Chad may get sex, but does he analyze complex trends about world history and economics like I do? I know this is cope, but what else should I do? Coping is making me happy, at least relatively. I'm truly starting to accept that I am forever alone, and that's ok, many men throughout history were.

That you can't quit your imaginary job (of the hypothetical person you're trying to portray) is fair.

But when you say in a previous post that you "feel at home" while working, but then you talk about no pussy no work a day later. That seems schizophrenic to me.
I felt at home because I don't feel rushed to get laid before an artificial deadline (graduation) like I did in school. It's not the work itself I like, it's that I don't feel panicked.

I felt at home because I don't feel rushed to get laid before an artificial deadline (graduation) like I did in school. It's not the work itself I like, it's that I don't feel panicked.
Why are you even arguing with the very person who inspired your persona? Even though you got my motives all wrong. That seems absurd to me. I may not like you, but I think we can both appreciate the absurdity of this whole thing here.

Why are you even arguing with the very person who inspired your persona? Even though you got my motives all wrong. That seems absurd to me. I may not like you, but I think we can both appreciate the absurdity of this whole thing here.
How did you inspire my persona? You're seriously ill. And I mean this genuinely.

I fail at going to the gym
No gym for your face
There's no reason to wake up early if you're ugly
No certification for your face
I fail at eating healthy
Eating healthy is for normies,ugly men don't try to eat healthy,the sooner they're dead the better
No reason to be sober as an ugly man
Failling at being a normie is a good thing,it means you're not a fakecel.

the only thing i can do is rot

Your persona is like a castrated 2 dimensional projection of myself.
What? I literally don't even know you exist, nor do I read your posts, all I know about you is that you're extremely mentally ill, I just feel bad for you.

no one would buy ANYTHING from me.
Just hire a salesfoid / foid cashier and watch the army of simps trampling over each other in order to purchase product from the hands of m'lady. Use blackpill knowledge for your advantage, buddy boyo.

Obviously no-one will buy stuff from an ugly sperg on a stall. Even the kikes and silicon valley billionaires have to hire good looking people to sell their stuff and push their agendas. The so-called "influencers" who are young and pretty earn their living onlind by pushing onto the masses the agendas of ugly old kikes from LA or NY, or billionaire spergs from SF.

Just hire a salesfoid / foif cashier and watch the army of simps trampling over each other in order to purchase product from m'lady. Use blackpill for your advantage, buddy boyo.

Obviously no-one will buy stuff from an ugly sperg on a stall. Even the kikes and silicon valley billionaires have to hire good looking people to sell their stuff and push their agendas. The so-called "influencers" who are young and pretty earn their living onlind by pushing onto the masses the agendas of ugly old kikes from LA or NY, or billionaire spergs from SF.
You can't just hire a hot foid, hot foids want to work at prestigious marketing companies, not some incel with no cred.

You can't just hire a hot foid, hot foids want to work at prestigious marketing companies, not some incel with no cred.
Hot foids are chilling on the deck of a yacht or in a penthouse right now.

But even ugly obese foids can command an army of simps.

dnc

I fail at eating healthy

You’ve figured out that this guy is a troll? Reading just a couple of posts and it becomes obvious how often he contradicts himself

Except I'm not low IQ, I'm extremely intelligent
EqMbeC

You’ve figured out that this guy is a troll? Reading just a couple of posts and it becomes obvious how often he contradicts himself
Sure buddy, even though you've been trolling me since i got here.