Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill everything has to be about worshipping females in one way or another

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
Even MGTOW apparently. You could take the videos from this boomer for example. The who is and isn't MGTOW thing is beside the point, he implies that the vast majority of men that haven't bothered with women or tried to get laid are either too lazy or too cowardly. I don't think it's a bad thing to try or anything like uninstall for example, but I don't find myself obligated. I do not need to share your pain if it is not necessary for me or if I think it's pointless, too bad so sad. And he also brings up muh soggy knee. I also think it's dumb for him to complain about blanket statements, a foid is a foid. Of course he brings up gym and he mogs me etc. etc. There are also some incel forums that have containment zones for foids, which I find pathetic.

these are cucks though, the vast majority of MSTOW think like us when it comes to foids

these are cucks though, the vast majority of MSTOW think like us when it comes to foids

They just approach it in a way that foids could care less. They are far too delusional to actually believe a foid will obsess over them leaving, there's many men in this world and many chads.

They just approach it in a way that foids could care less. They are far too delusional to actually believe a foid will obsess over them leaving, there's many men in this world and many chads.

mstows who criticize misogyny are severely lacking in the iq department. the movement is based on foid resentment = muhsuhguhny

mstows who criticize misogyny are severely lacking in the iq department. the movement is based on foid resentment = muhsuhguhny

Well said and accurately portrayed in a valid response.