Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everything has lost it's luster

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/XRFdsiJbVDs?si=kbZwA-ArxtgkMAN5

Watching this video has made me realize that everything in this world has lost its luster. Things used to be so much more creative and fun, food used to taste better, people behaved more civilized, and women didn't go around acting like whores.

Seeing videos like this genuinely depresses me because I know that things will never be this way again. If anything everything is just getting worse and worse by the day. :feelscry::feelsrope:

Everything is bland and degenerate these days

They are making chocolate taste bad

Everything is bland and degenerate these days
It slowly corrupts the mind and twists it into something I don't recognize.

Gotyslop tasted better and was cheaper back in the day now its like if i want a big mac its basically $12 without sales tax and shrinkflation is making me not want to purchase that shit anymore it feelsnlike im getting robbed

It slowly corrupts the mind and twists it into something I don't recognize.
life feels surreal to me sometimes im not sure if i maybe died and this is some kind of dream/afterlife i know it is schizo type of thinking but sometimes that feeling is so strong. My life feels very surreal and not vivid most time

life feels surreal to me sometimes im not sure if i maybe died and this is some kind of dream/afterlife i know it is schizo type of thinking but sometimes that feeling is so strong. My life feels very surreal and not vivid most time
I sometimes think my previous suicide attempt worked, and now I'm stuck in hell. I understand completely what you mean. Everything has an uncanny valley sort of feel.

I worked at McDonalds in 1966, as a sophomore in high school. A hamburger, fries, and a coke was $0.59.
This comment is fucking brutal man. Jesus christ.