Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everything has become weak and feminine (the driver licence pill is brutal)

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
There are a lot of men but not actually men, I would say they are not even boys, rather they are nothing but toddlers. For various reasons I would include myself in it as well. I was browsing the Offtopic area and there was a thread about wrists. Seriously, what is up with all those tiny wrists? My wrists are also not that good... What went wrong? I am also a beardcel. I cannot grow myself a proper beard as a 25 year old ''man''. This should not be possible. Why am I a man in the first place despite the fact missing significant manly traits? On top of that I have nothing of value. I am a 25 year old ''man'' still living with my parents, years of unemployment despite the fact I applied myself for job offers and apprenticeship places. I only received declination. I only had the chance working for some external company for minimum salary. That is it. I was once declined from an apprenticeship place because I am not a female, yet they say females are oppressed. All of this has to be a fucking joke. At this point this is nothing but pure mockery. Imagine being a 25 year old ''man'' with no driver licence. Here in Germany you have to pay 2000 Euro for it. It is ridiculous. I am working hard, hitting driving school and also I try to hit the gym as hard as I can on Saturday for hours.

Everyone else in driving school is young, about 17 to 18. Their parents even forced them to make the driver licence. Their parents will pay for it... While I have to walk to reach my workplace, every female around me has of course a driver licence and a car. On top of that all of them have decent cars. Everyone around me do have a somewhat decent car. Also most of the time their cars are always in their parking area close to the house. Do they even work?
Today back on my way home I had to endure female driving. One female mocked me enormously. She wanted to demonstrate me how she can drive without even touching the steering while fondling her hair. I really wanted to punch her for that. I really cannot stand their faces. I only get angry.

And for all of the people who still think the driver licence pill is a joke. Most companies want to see a driver licence, specially if you a grown up man. If you do not have one, you are truly nothing but a toddler.

Whenever I think about it, my body becomes warm and i need to destroy something, perferable a female. I am now doomed to hit the gym for eternity. I swear, I will reach the point to become a true ubermensch and then I will delete every weakness of this realm with my bare hands.

Last edited:
Men with rental cars are gorillion times worse than foids.

Only High tier normies, Chadlites and Chads look masculine at 16-25. Nowadays average and below average "men" look like teenagers at best unless they're 40+. I'm 24, but look 15.
I can't grow a proper beard either. I'll start using minoxidil on my face in September. IDGAF about meme side effects. I want to look my age.
I'll looksmax as much as I possibly can until next summer. I'll continue gymcelling and I'll drop to 10% body fat. I'll use minoxidil on my face and I'll have nice full stubble. I'll hairmaxx and clothesmaxx too.
Finally, I'll also get a driver's license later this year and my dad will buy me a car.

Last edited:
Nobody cares about making us into men, not even biology.

And for all of the people who still think the driver licence pill is a joke. Most companies want to see a driver licence, specially if you a a grown up man. If you do not have one, you are truly nothing but a toddler.
Brutal but true

Only High tier normies, Chadlites and Chads look masculine at 16-25. Nowadays average and below average "men" look like teenagers at best unless they're 40+. I'm 24, but look 15.

In other words, we will never experience true youth.

I can't grow a proper beard either. I'll start using minoxidil on my face in September. IDGAF about meme side effects.

I have seen plenty of videos about it. It truly helps.

Seriously, if testosterone would not cause any hairloss but all other ''side effects'' (most likely in combination with growth hormones, estrogen blocker and other stuff) would be still there, I would take it. Fuck it, then I will die with 30.

Nobody cares about making us into men, not even biology.

How can we overcome such situation?

Neighbouring cities and where i live, you have to have a drivers license and a car in order to get a GF, a good job etc. There are exceptions, if you are a perfect Chad you could possibly get away with not having one. Even as a normie in some rare cases.

Foids expect you to have a car, kinda like Alladin with his flying mat. She feels that you can't show her the world IF you don't own a car. She also wants to shop alot of useless stuff you can't transport without a car.

If i ever get a GF i know i'll be dumped since i don't own a car. Hell i'm glad if i'll ever get a date this year. I'm pretty sure she'll ghost you pre-date too if she finds out. You could say this is part of the future husband/betabux pill. No car, No home and No job/shitty job then you're pretty much screwed. I wish it could be the opposite. That males could decide this bullshit. A foid could drive me while i drink in the car, she could own a house and provide me. I actually know one normie tier guy who successfully created a family without owning a car/license. It's quite impressive.

I have seen plenty of videos about it. It truly helps.
From what I've read and seen, minoxidil helps almost every guy, but you have to use it for at least 6 months, sometimes 1-2 years is needed.
You have to have some coverage on your cheeks for it to really work well. If you can just grow a pedo/creep stache and have no hair anywhere else it's not going to work very well, but it still helps.
I have some weak coverage on my cheeks and hopefully my facial hair will fill in more with mino. It's very patchy and thin right now and it doesn't connect anywhere. I also have no hair on my neck at all.

People underestimate a good stubble. Long beard (2+ cm) is soy tier, but good stubble (up to 5mm) helps a lot if you have a babyface.
Seriously, if testosterone would not cause any hairloss but all other ''side effects'' (most likely in combination with growth hormones, estrogen blocker and other stuff) would be still there, I would take it. Fuck it, then I will die with 30.
Same. The only reason I'll never take t is because I don't want to lose my NW1 hair. My thick NW1 hair probably explains my weak facial hair. You can't have both in most cases. Most guys I see with very good beards are usually NW2 or worse.
Hopefully minoxidil will help and good thing about minoxidil is it doesn't cause hair loss.

There are a lot of men but not actually men, I would say they are not even boys, rather they are nothing but toddlers. For various reasons I would include myself in it as well. I was browsing the Offtopic area and there was a thread about wrists. Seriously, what is up with all those tiny wrists? My wrists are also not that good... What went wrong? I am also a beardcel. I cannot grow myself a proper beard as a 25 year old ''man''. This should not be possible. Why am I a man in the first place despite the fact missing significant manly traits? On top of that I have nothing of value. I am a 25 year old ''man'' still living with my parents, years of unemployment despite the fact I applied myself for job offers and apprenticeship places. I only received declination. I only had the chance working for some external company for minimum salary. That is it. I was once declined from an apprenticeship place because I am not a female, yet they say females are oppressed. All of this has to be a fucking joke. At this point this is nothing but pure mockery. Imagine being a 25 year old ''man'' with no driver licence. Here in Germany you have to pay 2000 Euro for it. It is ridiculous. I am working hard, hitting driving school and also I try to hit the gym as hard as I can on Saturday for hours.

Everyone else in driving school is young, about 17 to 18. Their parents even forced them to make the driver licence. Their parents will pay for it... While I have to walk to reach my workplace, every female around me has of course a driver licence and a car. On top of that all of them have decent cars. Everyone around me do have a somewhat decent car. Also most of the time their cars are always in their parking area close to the house. Do they even work?
Today back on my way home I had to endure female driving. One female mocked me enormously. She wanted to demonstrate me how she can drive without even touching the steering while fondling her hair. I really wanted to punch her for that. I really cannot stand their faces. I only get angry.

And for all of the people who still think the driver licence pill is a joke. Most companies want to see a driver licence, specially if you a grown up man. If you do not have one, you are truly nothing but a toddler.

Whenever I think about it, my body becomes warm and i need to destroy something, perferable a female. I am now doomed to hit the gym for eternity. I swear, I will reach the point to become a true ubermensch and then I will delete every weakness of this realm with my bare hands.

i am 25 year old man with no driver licence

all my friends had licenses and cars bought by parents

so i am not worthy according to your logic?

Neighbouring cities and where i live, you have to have a drivers license and a car in order to get a GF, a good job etc.

You have to have it in order to mantain a relationship, indeed. Some people here might deny this.

Foids expect you to have a car, kinda like Alladin with his flying mat. She feels that you can't show her the world IF you don't own a car.

It is not even about that for me. It is the fact that female has more than me. I am fucking disgusted by it seeing females in their cars.

No car, No home and No job/shitty job then you're pretty much screwed.

This is the current state of many men.

I wish it could be the opposite. That males could decide this bullshit. A foid could drive me while i drink in the car, she could own a house and provide me.

Are you serious? That is fucking cucked. I would rather kill myself.

I actually know one normie tier guy who successfully created a family without owning a car/license. It's quite impressive.

Sounds cucked and it has to fucking stop man.

The headline: Everything has become weak and feminine

It looks like I am not doing everything I can. Perhaps I need to hit the gym the whole day. i swear I will end up killing myself there. I cannot stand this cucked and female energy anymore.

i am 25 year old man with no driver licence

all my friends had licenses and cars bought by parents

so i am not worthy according to your logic?

Do you like it not having a driver licence? Do you like it getting mogged by females constantly?

In LA, you have to have a car, as public transportation is inefficient and dangerous as fuck.

I wish my beard could grow more slowly.
I am very hairy dude, and it fucking sucks.
Let me tell you that.

I wish my beard could grow more slowly.
I am very hairy dude, and it fucking sucks.
Let me tell you that.
Poor you, you have to shave quite often. That's terrible! How do you even function? Damn, having good masculine full facial hair sucks so much! We all know everyone would rather have sparse pubes on their face.

Hopefully minoxidil will help and good thing about minoxidil is it doesn't cause hair loss.
Lots of people report facial aging/wrinkles on it though. Makes me paranoid and I'm moisturizemaxxing/collagenmaxxing now

Lots of people report facial aging/wrinkles on it though. Makes me paranoid and I'm moisturizemaxxing/collagenmaxxing now
I look 15. I don't give a shit about some potential wrinkles. I want a full beard. I'm tired of looking 15.

I look 15. I don't give a shit about some potential wrinkles. I want a full beard. I'm tired of looking 15.
They can ruin your looks, how old are you? Your beard can improve on its own well into your 20-30-40's

33k7rte.jpg

I'm still taking minoxidil (and ketoconazole) but for my temples, I figure if I start a skinmaxx routine it will help against the potential side effects (maybe cope).

Last edited:
Poor you, you have to shave quite often. That's terrible! How do you even function? Damn, having good masculine full facial hair sucks so much! We all know everyone would rather have sparse pubes on their face.
HA!
Poor me.
I mean sincerely this fucking sucks.
But ofc hairless dudes like you will never know what its like.
If i wanted to get rid of all these hairs, it would be expensive as hell.

Consider yourself lucky of not having this shit on your skin.

Now in the Summer, i get itches all the time from having to deal with this crap.

Last edited:
They can ruin your looks, how old are you? Your beard can improve well into your 30-40's

33k7rte.jpg

I'm still taking minoxidil (and ketoconazole) but for my temples, I figure if I start a skinmaxx routine it will help against the potential side effects (maybe cope).
That photo comparison is such bullshit. In the first photo the lighting is warm and only his eyes, brows and some of the cheeks are visible.
In the second photo he has harsh white overhead lighting and his entire forehead is visible.
That guy looked 30 to begin with. I look like a teenager.
I'll moisturize and derma roll.

Last edited:
That photo comparison is such bullshit. In the first photo the lighting is warm and only his eyes, brows and some of cheeks are visible.
In the second photo he has harsh white overhead lighting and his entire forehead is visible.
That guy looked 30 to begin with. I look like a teenager.
I'll moisturize and derma roll.
I don't dermaroll because it increases absorption and I don't want it to go even more systemic, I'm already getting headaches and stuff anyway.

They can ruin your looks, how old are you? Your beard can improve on its own well into your 20-30-40's

33k7rte.jpg

I've stopped minoxidil because I'm paranoid about the ageing side effects.

There's fucking Estrogen-increasing chemicals in everything; plastic bags, supermarket receipts, tapwater. Add to that that young boys are constantly masturbating due to being surrounded by sexual stimuli 24/7 which causes a Zinc-shortage which in turn means stunted growth and other delayed effects of puberty.

It never fucking began if you grew up in a western country because the game was fucking rigged from the start. They do everything they can to make you as feminine and physically weak as possible. Meanwhile, if you were lucky enough to be born with Chad genes then all of that doesn't matter because you're naturally resistant to all of that shit. If I ever have a son, I'm going to force-feed him Zinc and growth hormones.

There's fucking Estrogen-increasing chemicals in everything; plastic bags, supermarket receipts, tapwater. Add to that that young boys are constantly masturbating due to being surrounded by sexual stimuli 24/7 which causes a Zinc-shortage which in turn means stunted growth and other delayed effects of puberty.

It never fucking began if you grew up in a western country because the game was fucking rigged from the start. They do everything they can to make you as feminine and physically weak as possible. Meanwhile, if you were lucky enough to be born with Chad genes then all of that doesn't matter because you're naturally resistant to all of that shit. If I ever have a son, I'm going to force-feed him Zinc and growth hormones.
If I ever have a kid I'll inject him with GH. I'm average height and it's just not enough.

Add to that that young boys are constantly masturbating due to being surrounded by sexual stimuli 24/7 which causes a Zinc-shortage which in turn means stunted growth and other delayed effects of puberty.
Lol I never masturbated during my teen years( low t) and I’m still short. Blame genetics, chad could be jerking off every day and still grow up 6’4

I don't have the driver license and I'm poor, but of course I need it because for finding a job is necessary. The problem is getting the driver license and the car later you have to pay taxes. This system is not for poor ppl srs.

Lol I never masturbated during my teen years( low t) and I’m still short. Blame genetics, chad could be jerking off every day and still grow up 6’4
I might have turned out a little bit taller if I hadn't been jerking off serveral times a day. I'm somewhat shorter than my dad so for me it's not purely genetics.

Mass Global Deforestation=lack of oxygen

Food grown in mineral deficient soil=bad food

Industrial revolution=(sedentary lifestyle)lack of physical exercise

Invention of Artificial light=staying up at night, loss of sleep

Pollution/chemicals= interference with natural biological functions

Microwave radiation=interference with biological cycles/rhytms

These are some of the reasons for small wrists, low grip strength, soy bears, small stature and myriad of degenerative diseases.

I feel this. Never got a license while everyone else did and don't even plan to try, an infant could wrap their fingers around my wrists no joke, and same facial hair situation, where it just kind of inexplicably doesn't grow right or much at all.

everything has become fat and bloated

which I guess also means weak, also holy shit, 2000 euro for a license

I've stopped minoxidil because I'm paranoid about the ageing side effects.
I can already see dark lines forming srs, especially under my eyes where the skin is thinner.
Or maybe I'm just focusing more on it and getting paranoid. I'm fucked either way :feelskek:

I swear dude, you always come off as a normie trolling with these kinds of car threads, either that or you are seriously coping - "If only I had a car, things would be different"

You are just moving the goal post of inferiority so you can keep telling yourself you have a chance, if only you can get this one thing, its a cope, even if you had a car you'd still be unattractive, Chad will pull up on a tricycle and take any girl you were courting while driving a Lamborghini

Your "driver license pill" BS is a joke, it literally looks like you are just trolling so I hope you aren't serious, it just seems like a gimmick for your "online personality", nobody can take this serious

Also JFL at being angry at women driving, it shows you actually still see women as people, I want a woman, they are an object to be attained, a woman with expensive clothes on that I can't afford is like seeing clothes hung up on a clothing rack, it isn't wearing the clothes, its a collection of objects being hung onto another object, I want the clothing rack because its useful to me, you being angry at women driving is like being mad at a clothing rack because it is draped in brand name clothing, objects don't have "status", so a woman driving isn't higher status than you, she is the object to be attained in the game, not a player

Its very ironic to be mad at what holes have rather than mad at not having access to said holes, that's where your anger should be focused, if you actually care about what a woman has over you financially, its because you still see them as human, rather than something to be attained and enjoyed

Even if you manage to get a drivers license, you won't be able to buy a halfway good car:feelscry:.

I swear dude, you always come off as a normie trolling with these kinds of car threads, either that or you are seriously coping - "If only I had a car, things would be different"

Sorry, I am carsexual.

even if you had a car you'd still be unattractive

So? But I have a car and this is what I want.

Your "driver license pill" BS is a joke, it literally looks like you are just trolling so I hope you aren't serious, it just seems like a gimmick for your "online personality", nobody can take this serious

Please give me 2000 Euro.

Also JFL at being angry at women driving, it shows you actually still see women as people

There is no correlation. I despite female driving because females are inferior and should not drive Or have any right at all. I should have more than them, but I have not. It is just that simple.

Its very ironic to be mad at what holes have rather than mad at not having access to said holes

Because I hate getting mogged by them more than everything else.

if you actually care about what a woman has over you financially, its because you still see them as human

There is no correlation.
For example. It is like an animal has more than you. This should no be normal and you should be mad at that. Why do you want to obatain something even less worth than an animal? This makes no sense whatsoever.

I hate getting mogged by them more than everything else.

You are a man, every woman mogs you by default just by existing, so I don't get your point, its like being mad that birds can fly and you can't, it makes no sense to obsess this much about it

Why do you want to obatain something even less worth than an animal?

Why do people get pets?

Its because they have their uses, and holes have an obvious use, also I hope you don't think by "obtain" I mean marry.

You are a man

No, unfortunately not. It is extremly hard to become a man. I might die because of it.

its like being mad that birds can fly and you can't

I am actually mad at this.

By the way, why are you not constantly mad because of this? I am angry most of the time. Some people here seem to calm about this situation.

Why do people get pets?

Its because they have their uses, and holes have an obvious use, also I hope you don't think by "obtain" I mean marry.

Why should I think about this in the first place? Anyways, is not it weird that a pet moggs you by default? This should be a thing, right? This is why I am mad.

No, unfortunately not. It is extremly hard to become a man. I might die because of it.

I am actually mad at this.

By the way, why are you not constantly mad because of this? I am angry most of the time. Some people here seem to calm about this situation.

Why should I think about this in the first place? Anyways, is not it weird that a pet moggs you by default? This should be a thing, right? This is why I am mad.

Seems like you spend a lot of time being angry for no reason rather than doing something about it, that's a lot of wasted mental energy