Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everything goes wrong for me in life

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Fate does exist and it's against me. Otherwise I couldn't explain how everything plays out in a manner perfectly designed to fuck me over. Every time I find temporary happiness or relief it's ripped away from me. I had a well sized gaming channel on YouTube which I won't name here because I don't want people spamming the comment section with blackpills, and it was one of the few copes I had left. When I created the channel I used an e mail that for some strange reason when I created it wouldn't let me use the password I use with every other account so I made an entirely new password I've long forgotten.

Now just this week my phone which I'd been making videos on completely factory reset by itself and Google won't let me back into the email account connected to the YouTube channel simply because I can't remember the password.

Every element of my life is like this. Legitimately no matter what I do things always go wrong and the most unlikely thing happens to fuck me over.

I honestly believe God or fate is against me and trying to drive me to suicide. That's how it feels.

no youtube famous for our faces

no youtube famous for our faces
It wasn't even about the attention. I just enjoyed being able to talk about my hobbies without being banned. Been banned everywhere at this point. Can't use shit.

Oh, man you definitely gotta keep a password file...- I have a master file of all my passwords, and I keep that file in multiple locations--- I highly recommend this to you too.

And in the password file, you don't put the actual passwords.- You put notes to yourself about what the password is, that only you would know.

So like in my password file it'll say that my PayPal password is:
- The name of the guy I worked with at my first job, followed by
- The floor number that I worked on, followed by
- The last name of the guy who wet his pants in high school, followed by
- An exclamation point

That way, if anyone else gets hold of your password file, they won't actually have your passwords.
-

Last edited:
Oh, man you definitely gotta keep a password file...- I have a master file of all my passwords, and I keep that file in multiple locations--- I highly recommend this to you too.

And in the password file, you don't put the actual passwords.- You put notes to yourself about what the password is, that only you would know.

So like in my password file it'll say that my PayPal password is:
- The name of the guy I worked with at my first job, followed by
- The floor of the building that I worked on, followed by
- The last name of the guy who wet his pants in high school, followed by
- An exclamation point

That way, if anyone else gets hold of your password file, they won't actually have your passwords.
-
High IQcel