Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everything goes wrong for me (housing update)

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I really can’t stand living here. And I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to buy a condo like I wanted, which sucks but I can still afford to get my own place in a few months or so. Only problem is I might snap before then! People here are loud as fuck even late at night, and have zero consideration for me. I stay in my room with the door shut 99% of the time (not exaggerating)

it wouldn’t be so bad because I can stay busy with work and stuff during the day; if I would come home at night and it be quiet but I can’t even have that. Fucking fuck I can’t wait to get my own apartment. Sure it will mean less disposable money but I guess that is the best thing for this incel.

Neighbors are hell. I wish i could afford my own place.

Neighbors are hell. I wish i could afford my own place.
It’s not the neighbors it’s my own family being loud. But yeah neighbors suck too. I hope to find a house or a quiet apartment. I need quiet at night to sleep.

It’s not the neighbors it’s my own family being loud. But yeah neighbors suck too. I hope to find a house or a quiet apartment. I need quiet at night to sleep.
Brutal. I feel you. Hope things work out for you

Brutal. I feel you. Hope things work out for you
They will in time. At least without using all my money for down payment I can get my minor cosmetic procedure instead.

They will in time. At least without using all my money for down payment I can get my minor cosmetic procedure instead.
Which one?