Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everything "Bigger is Better" Shows How Debased and Primitive The West Is

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Bigger dick, bigger breasts, bigger butt, bigger cars, bigger houses.

So microscopic IQ.

Smaller is better.

Smaller dick doesn't hurt your precious waifu, allows her to easily suck it, and can do degenerate queer stuff like anal if that's what you were into a lot better.

Fucking roastie whores.

Small breasts don't get saggy and look uncanny.

Small butts are more hygienic to dive your face in.

Small Nipponese apartments are cozy.

Small cars are fun to drive.

Small, tight manko is heaven.

Loose, gaping, cavernous roastie roast is fucking vomit inducing.

I wish I could get a cute Asian Waifu tbh:feelscry:

Don't japanese men like big tits, idk what you're talking about.

Intergalactic deity level IQ post.

I wish I could get a cute Asian Waifu tbh:feelscry:

We're all going to make it.

Don't japanese men like big tits, idk what you're talking about.

That's anime bro.

Happy9

Asians got Big IQ.

The only two things that are good big is height and iq.

You're right. I think we lost track of what's good for us and we're going backwards.

B650d9d

I like big butts and I can not lie.

Small/average penis used to be viewed as normal I think, and big penises as beastly/animalistic. It's interesting how we did a full 180 on that.

Small houses aren't legit though, bigger is better in that case. North American, moderately large suburb house with a big yard is ideal and those tiny packed apartments aren't good imo. East Asians so often live in high population densities, I would almost classify it as a racial trait for them

Small/average penis used to be viewed as normal I think, and big penises as beastly/animalistic. It's interesting how we did a full 180 on that.

Small houses aren't legit though, bigger is better in that case. North American, moderately large suburb house with a big yard is ideal and those tiny packed apartments aren't good imo. East Asians so often live in high population densities, I would almost classify it as a racial trait for them

The west used to be a nice place, hard to believe.

I hate western roasties but look at this white girl and tell me what impression she gives you? This is from the 1980s.

84914466.jpg

asian

Bigger dick, bigger breasts, bigger butt, bigger cars, bigger houses.

So microscopic IQ.

Smaller is better.

Smaller dick doesn't hurt your precious waifu, allows her to easily suck it, and can do degenerate queer stuff like anal if that's what you were into a lot better.

Fucking roastie whores.

Small breasts don't get saggy and look uncanny.

Small butts are more hygienic to dive your face in.

Small Nipponese apartments are cozy.

Small cars are fun to drive.

Small, tight manko is heaven.

Loose, gaping, cavernous roastie roast is fucking vomit inducing.
1. Cope and its obvious why ,all foids prefer bigger than average penises (including your o so perfect ricesluts)
2 and 3. I guess small breasts and ass dont negatively affect anything but its a good indicator of estrogen and fertility so if you want kids a woman with ass and tits is better
4. Depends on preference tbh
5. Have fun getting ran over and flattened by a normal car in your small one also less room for kids and grocery shit
6. Agree
2/3 low iq thread
Stop worshipping asian sluts
They are no different from western foids
The problem isnt culture its female nature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6