Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Everything about him makes my father and brother feel like failures... I love him so much lol."

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
if ur a mayocel it's basically mandatory for u to cut off your sister.

hope she gets beaten to death in roblox

if ur a mayocel it's basically mandatory for u to cut off your sister.
My sister treated me like dirt since the moment I entered this world. No breaks for stinky inkwells.

How do people in these situations not go ER?

fortunate to not have a sister

Self-preservation instinct is too strong, plus 90%+ people are just too high-inhib in general to commit crimes.

Hope her brother rapes and beheads her

it really isn't that rage inducing. the whore in question is piggybacking off of the efforts of her husband when in all likelihood she looks like her brother and has accomplished nothing on her own. if ur playing on hardcore difficulty would u get angry at someone telling u ur bad at the game when they completed it on easy mode? anyway karma will get her when she gives birth to a subhuman who'll join this forum, call her a slut, and dump her in an elderly nursing home.

My sister treated me like dirt since the moment I entered this world. No breaks for stinky inkwells.
Same. Early symptoms of incelhood, even as a young boy, girls hated me. :feelspuke:

Lol fucking cunt

I hope her husband dies

I rememeber, when I was younger I ALWAYS wanted a little sister that I legit would beg my old ass parents to adopt one and as I got older I thanked myself and my parents that I didn't end up getting one. If I was a kid and had a baby sister, I would grab it by the leg and fucking hulk smash it like Omniman or by slamming it on the ground. I aint ever going to put up with an inferior being get a better life than me that is the same blood as me. They are supposed to suffer just as much as me if they're related lol.

I want to beat this slut up

JFL @ you if you're an inkie and still haven't gone no-contact with your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back