Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill everyone's problem here is 100% looks

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
assuming you're not in poverty.

"no bro, i'm a mentalcel"

oh, show us your prime stacy tinder matches then.

you're too ugly for women to find attractive. that's the only reason anyone would come here. anything else is pure cope.

I don't even know how to respond to threads anymore. I have been here for one month and I've exhausted every kind of response.

Truth. If you're here, you're ugly or here voluntarily.

you're too ugly for women to find attractive.
Truth. Besides of LARPers, but they lie about sexual experiences as well, or reject actual femoids interested in them for not being a Stacy.

Majority here are mentalcels or fakecels anyway.only a small percentage of people here or actually trucels,and they don’t post pics.

assuming you're not in poverty.

"no bro, i'm a mentalcel"

oh, show us your prime stacy tinder matches then.

you're too ugly for women to find attractive. that's the only reason anyone would come here. anything else is pure cope.
What about people like orb?

If it was the '00s, I would have said you are wrong because back then even low tier normies could get gfs if they had enough social skills. Not in the '10s tho, this is the age of Chad. Anything under Chadlite is incel more or less. It's just going to get worse by the '20s.

Truth. Besides of LARPers, but they lie about sexual experiences as well, or reject actual femoids interested in them for not being a Stacy.

It's just going to get worse by the '20s.
Much worse. 5-6/10 normies being 5'11-6 would be struggling with femoids seriously, and potentially be borderline incels.

What about people like orb?

he just wanted attention. even if he looks like his worst pictures, he could still date young asian girls

I'm poor and not looking too good.

Not true tbh i bet there are a plenty of chads larping here

Much worse. 5-6/10 normies being 5'11-6 would be struggling with femoids seriously, and potentially be borderline incels.
I guess they could betabux, but would you really want that? A relationship based on superficial shit, while she fucks better looking men behind your back?

Legit. "Mentalcels" who think they are decent-looking are actually 6s at the very most. Being a 6 in this day and age entitles you to a 4. You aren't getting your oneitis because you're too ugly.

Absolutely, absolutely.

True, online dating is extra competitive, but if you're not getting anyone interested in dating you you're uggggleeeee. And if you were good looking people would gravitate to you naturally, and probably help clear up social-phobia.

A rating of 4/10 and under is considered ugly for men, by today's standards. That's probably what is confusing the mentalcels.

Legit. "Mentalcels" who think they are decent-looking are actually 6s at the very most. Being a 6 in this day and age entitles you to a 4. You aren't getting your oneitis because you're too ugly.

agreed

dating in the west starts a 7/10 face level

Od course problém n.1 od ppl bere is look. That is what other know about you first = how you look like. So if you are unattractive you can't approach or be approached by women in first place thus your nice personality won't be revealed to her.

Thinking that charisma or being nice/confident matters is blue pilled, femoids only care about looks and judge "personality" off of that and so are very demonstrably inferior to men

Cope. Most people here are fakecels/volcels
True Incels are a minority

COPE
O
P
E

Even the manlet Knajd got sex offer on Tinder from cute girl

OP = biggest coping idiot here

"mentalcel" is cope. false hope.yeah you're gonna change your personality and you'll have a gf. JFL. I don't know how people still unironically push that bluepilled shit here. it belongs to reddit.

If people here were rl decent looking they would not be here