Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone’s life can change if they accept Islam

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★
But the thing is that most people don't believe. Even if they do they don't believe islam is the true religion. If everyone here today accepted islam and prayed 5 times with proper faith. They will at first stop feeling miserable, their problems won't feel real and If you had faith you will be able to literally feel الله (Allah). You need basic knowledge and know how to pray etc and you can listen to scholars like Mufti Menk, Nouman Ali Khan (he's for more intermediate level muslims) and you can read Quran by yourself.
Watch channels like One Islam Production, The Daily Reminder, Nourish you heart etc.

Why am I saying this? Because I need to spread the message and let you know. Following or ignoring has to do with you.

No religion for your face

During his life, the Prophet Muhammad (570-632) married 12 different wives among whom were two Jewish women: Rayhana bint Zayd and Safiya bint Huyayy.

Source:

Cope seethe and dilate

Your so called ((prophet)) married to Jewess

Also

During his life, the Prophet Muhammad (570-632) married 12 different wives among whom were two Jewish women: Rayhana bint Zayd and Safiya bint Huyayy.

Source:

Cope seethe and dilate

Your so called ((prophet)) married to Jewess
Marrying Jews and Christian (women) aren’t prohibited

Another religion cuck

Between Islam and pork chops I choose pork chops!

Allah doesn't care about your face as long as you are obedient
Now riddle me this grAY, :feelshehe: how come if he cares about you he didn't make you better looking? He purposely made your life hard, so that you will suffer tremendously.

Meanwhile some chad with no morals and no ethics has life ten times easier then you. Growing up in a better country, a better city, a better everything.

does Allah care about reproducing, cause im too ugly and a dicklet for a woman to mate with
You're already miserable here then why ruin your afterlife by disobeying your creator? You’re not asked anything more just believe and follow. Give it a try It's absolutely worth it ik

Now riddle me this grAY, :feelshehe: how come if he cares about you he didn't make you better looking? He purposely made your life hard, so that you will suffer tremendously.

Meanwhile some chad with no morals and no ethics has life ten times easier then you. Growing up in a better country, a better city, a better everything.
He'll probably live a 2 digit life or three but then forever lasting suffering

They will at first stop feeling miserable, their problems won't feel real
so you're saying : if u stop thinking that death is real (as we don't really stop existing) u will not suffer anymore from being subhuman incels ?

Your prophet fuck a jewess
It is a fact that living in middle east is based on tribal identity
You will never call me liar because of this

Mohammed married a 6 year old and started raping her regularly when she was 9

So he will suffer for reaping in all the benefits from the looks that your god gave him? Just doesn't make sense man. No hate, I just don't understand religiouscels

You're already miserable here then why ruin your afterlife by disobeying your creator? You’re not asked anything more just believe and follow. Give it a try It's absolutely worth it ik
YOU ARE A TOYYY

YOUU GASS-LIGHTING GRAYCELLLLL!!!!!!

But the thing is that most people don't believe. Even if they do they don't believe islam is the true religion. If everyone here today accepted islam and prayed 5 times with proper faith. They will at first stop feeling miserable, their problems won't feel real and If you had faith you will be able to literally feel الله (Allah). You need basic knowledge and know how to pray etc and you can listen to scholars like Mufti Menk, Nouman Ali Khan (he's for more intermediate level muslims) and you can read Quran by yourself.
Watch channels like One Islam Production, The Daily Reminder, Nourish you heart etc.

Why am I saying this? Because I need to spread the message and let you know. Following or ignoring has to do with you.
Why do you have to deny death to make ur belief somewhat coherent ?

Why do you have to deny death to make ur belief somewhat coherent ?
I'm not denying death what I'm saying is that there is another life after death which will be forever and we will be treated by how we were in this life.
If believed in oneness of God, prayed, did good then you will live better than you ever lived here and if disbelieved and did bad then you will suffer like never before. Life after this is forever both good and bad

Me : Your denying death
I'm not denying death what I'm saying is that there is another life after death
Death definition : the END of the life of a person or organism
So maybe you call it death also and consider it real but what you call death is not what I call death. For me it's the END and that's clearly what defines it. But if you remove the finite caracter of life it is normal that you come to different conclusion about what is just, moral and so on. The thing is that you have no rational reason to postulate that such an afterlife exist and even less that god exists.

Whereas my Aisha?