Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everyone's asocial

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Everyone is too scared to try and meet new people

i dont like meeting my fellow subhumans

Incel meetups sound like a recipe for disaster.

No, everyone hates everyone else that they deem inferior.
Knowing that humans are narcissistic, selfish and childish bastards, they would rather not waste their time with "new people".
They would rather benefit off from people that can gain them money, status and other achievements.
Approach them as what they label as a loser, and they will ridicule, ostracize and isolate you.
Such is the pathetic nature of humans.

Knowing that humans are narcissistic, selfish and childish bastards, they would rather not waste their time with "new people".
They would rather benefit off from people that can gain them money, status and other achievements.
Approach them as what they label as a loser, and they will ridicule, ostracize and isolate you.
Humans are truly the worst creatures.
Might even be worse than animals.

Yes I’m scared. No one wants me

So... Are we all foids? I don't think that applies to all men or even most men.

I want s3x only

Yes, Welcome to the 21st century honestly I prefer To live in a society that is untrustworthy then I can know what to expect from people. When I get rid of the indication and the fantasy that I was ever going to fit in make friends life got a hell of a lot easier for me.
Everyone is too scared to try and meet new people