Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Everyone would laugh at me for just existing in high school

S

Shitskin=Shitlife

Officer
When I would enter a classroom the entire class would scream my name and point and laugh. The teacher would do absolutely nothing about this. This went on for years with no response from the teachers. Sometimes, random people I did not know would just laugh at me in the hallways. I still hear their laughter.

I asked a nigger in my class why they all laugh when I enter the room and he said "You're very funny" "You're just a funny guy, when people see you they laugh"

The trauma from this period of my life has destroyed me to my core. I genuinely feel like I should be able to sue the school system.

You should be drowning in pussy then because women heckin love funny guys

You should be drowning in pussy then because women heckin love funny guys
Well obviously they were laughing at me not with me. Both boys and girls. I wouldn't even make any jokes. My ugly existence was the joke.

At least let them know your thoughts about the situation, I would've been pissed if some shit like this happened to me
Bullies don't care about your feelings JFL. They knew I hated it. That's why they did it.

One of the rare moments where I was having fun at class and I started to laugh and this 6"2 asshole said 'Look at him laughing' with malicious intent and I never laughed at class ever again.

What was the reason ? Being ugly ? Being short ? Being a giga sperg ?

What was the reason ? Being ugly ? Being short ? Being a giga sperg ?
Being an ugly shitskin outcast with no friends. It was mainly white people and they all hate browns.

Are you Curry or sandnigger ?
Sandnigger. It doesn't make a difference. I think sands were more hated back then because of Osama bin Laden and the war on terror. I was called a terrorist and Osama non-stop.

Normieland is exactly the SAME as HS. But I will NOT tolerate being fucked with by normies or else (in video game).......
200.gif