Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Everyone will die, think about it

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Everyone that Is in this Planet in this exact Moment won't exists in 110 years max, that Is a very small amount of time, every person, every man, woman, poor, Rich, tall, short, fat, skinny, from any country
So Who cares about the fact that women and chads fuck a lot and we don't, yes you can tell me that when you die you Will Remember that your Life was shit, but you Will Remember It for 1 second, chad Will think that his Life was great and boom After 1 second you and chad Will be in the exact same grave 5 metres under the ground

Mad Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

I don't care if I die I just want to feel something before I die

Excellent then, this is a tried and true bluepill cope, similar to high school bullies having a bad life after high school.
Bro but my thread Is actually true, maybe a cope, but that's true

Bro but my thread Is actually true, maybe a cope, but that's true
The most insidious of false beliefs is when something is technically true but fails to reason against a real world context.
We both go to the dirt meanwhile chad is enjoying his life to the max having sex with dozens of girls worshipping him and having fun all around the world. While we spend DECADES rotting in pain. Don't worry though because eventually we all die though.

The most insidious of false beliefs is when something is technically true but fails to reason against a real world context.
We both go to the dirt meanwhile chad is enjoying his life to the max having sex with dozens of girls worshipping him and having fun all around the world. While we spend DECADES rotting in pain. Don't worry though because eventually we all die though.
Tbh I won't rot until 80 yo I Will die for suicide far before

Tbh I won't rot until 80 yo I Will die for suicide far before
Honestly from 12 or 13 you are already not chad and the pain starts there and people will endure a few decades of that.

Chads and normies don't have time to think about such things because they are busy fucking foids or hanging out with their social circle, it's only us subhumans who think about that

Chads and normies don't have time to think about such things because they are busy fucking foids or hanging out with their social circle, it's only us subhumans who think about that