Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Everyone who contributes to the incel community

mang0

mang0

always losing to hbox
-
I think I would have gone insane if I never came across the incel community

I would have just thought, "Wow, maybe I do just have a terrible personality..."

And eventually just start thinking I'm a complete POS human being

Talking to you guys is a great cope

Only together we came to realise that problem is not with us. And although i had similar blackpilled kind of thinking all the time, something was preventing me from full realisation of real world i live in. I was semi-bluepilled. Now i fully accepted reality, and that's great, looking down on bluepilled numale cucks, what can be better than that? Only having a baby girl that will look down on them with me too, but it's not going to happen, as we all know.

A problem shared is a problem halved. A problem shared many times is a problem no more.

A problem shared is a problem halved. A problem shared many times is a problem no more.
Hmm that's an interesting quote

I feel like it's only true if people band together and try to solve it, though

bro-hug-gif.gif

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Without this community i would have remained the bluepilled moron that i was up until a few months ago. I used to think that my personality was the reason girls didn't seem to like me. Now i know the truth and know that looks are not just a mere sidenote when it comes to attracting women but the only thing that truely matters to them. I'm nearly 23. To think that i have wasted all these years, argueably the best years of my life, listening to bluepilled advice hurts so badly. This place is the only place in the world with people that understand me and my pain. Every single one of you is like a brother i've never had.