Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyone who carries baldness genes should be sterilized

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Like seriously what’s the point of living if you are bald or thinning. There’s nothing for you in this world.

It’s obvious that it’s far too (((profitable))) to ever develop a true cure for baldness, as hair loss is a BILLION dollar industry, with entire brands and companies dedicated to fighting hair loss (usually with lackluster results and bad side effects). Hair transplants are pathetic as well, you scar up your head and you need multiple hair transplants to keep pace with your hair loss progression, AND you need to hop on finasteride, which may or may not stop working at some point in your life. Only an option for rich people. Not a cure for baldness at all.

Baldness inflicted on young men is traumatizing. It is life ruining. All I can think about was my life before my hair wasn’t a concern. Where I could go out in a windy or rainy day and not give a shit because I didn’t have tenuous little wisps of hair frauding a hairline with comb-forward game. My thick teenage NW0 hair where I could actually style it and have options. My forehead not being gigantic.

Balding is a disease. It is modern day social leperosy. It is to broadcast “GENETIC FAILURE” to everyone who lays eyes on you. Your hair protects your skin from the sun and other environmental hazards, while having a bald head only protects you from opportunity in life, and prime women.

And anyone who has hair still, I’ve heard it said a thousand times, “you don’t know what you’ve got, until it’s gone.” Now I know.

I got my amazing balding genes from my mom, who's now losing hair at a pretty fast pace (menopause). Why was I even born?

What? Randy Orton is bald and he is owning it !!! :soy::soy::soy:

Yes,keep giving foids everything they want and demand and keep satisfying their already ridiculously high standards.

Thank allah i'm exempt from this retarded eugenic rule.
Yes,keep giving foids everything they want and demand and keep satisfying their already ridiculously high standards.

Agreed only the absolute fittest of the fit should be allowed to reproduce so generations won’t have to feel loneliness like we do

OH shit i'm fucked.

FIXED:
Obesity is a metabolism disease. It is modern day social leperosy. It is to broadcast “GENETIC FAILURE” to everyone who lays eyes on you. Your thinness protects you from incessant remarks of losing weight and makes you appealing to others, while being overweight protects you from opportunity in life, and prime women.

Agreed only the absolute fittest of the fit should be allowed to reproduce so generations won’t have to feel loneliness like we do
Low IQ. This will just create a new hierarchy where chadlites and Chads become incels and only the top 1% of men will be normie.
OH shit i'm fucked.

FIXED:
JFL at thinking being a fat fuck is the same as male pattern baldness. Can I eat less and regrow my hair? Can I go to the gym and regrow hair?

Fat fuck = mentalcel or volcel.

Every man has a right to hair.

Got the balding gene from my mom that's why this trait still exists, it's in the foids (they dont go bald but that gene is in them just not "activated") if it was a man only gen there is no way they can bring it into the next generation efficiently cause they can't get laid without hair, foids of course can always get sex as we already know

I’m likely going to go bald soon, it’s only a matter of time since it runs in the family.

What? Randy Orton is bald and he is owning it !!! :soy::soy::soy:
How I feel when people say shit like that:

75D8374B 0946 42B6 BB5E 6885F2B9ECB1

Just be like Bill Clinton bro with juvenile hairline at the age of 70 :feelskek::soy::soy:

Just be like Bill Clinton bro with juvenile hairline at the age of 70 :feelskek::soy::soy:
Would rather have ghost white NW0 than balding brown or blonde hair