Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Everyone Wants To Kill Me

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Its so over. All of them where together and had party at home. Btw who hosts the party at his home said "My parents saying that dont call many friends". Yeah he called everyone except me. I'm KHHV manlet ugly face having oneitis truecel. I can't predict the brutality in prom in highschool this year. I'm not going to prom. I guess even my parents hate me too. I'm tired of living this shit life. Everyone hates me and wants me dead. I'm alone in this clown world. Maybe there are bettER ways to do. I'll take my revenge one day I swear. I won't lose to this shit society and it's people.

Last edited:
damn my party had similar sitution :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Try and do something alone in protest of it, i went paintballing on prom day solo. Dont let it get to you man, the people who hurt you shouldn't be allowed the satisfaction of knowing you're hurt. Showing you can have a good time alone is a huge weapon against the population, because it shows how their
socio-weapons have no effect on you. Try and stay strong.

Try and do something alone in protest of it, i went paintballing on prom day solo. Dont let it get to you man, the people who hurt you shouldn't be allowed the satisfaction of knowing you're hurt. Showing you can have a good time alone is a huge weapon against the population, because it shows how their
I like your perspective but what do you mean by paintballing solo?

I like your perspective but what do you mean by paintballing solo?
I want to take revenge. I dont want to cope until death.

Last edited: