Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyone under 18 on this forum is LOW IQ.

EARTH

EARTH

Banned
-
When I was under 18 I was an intelligent boy. I read books. I learned skills. Well-versed in many topics.

In 2018 the story is different: Every < 18 year old is a low IQ, brainwashed, poor attention span, lazy, nigger-music-listening, crybaby foolish faggot.

There should be age requirements. Under 21 = registration denied.

im so torn, im about to turn 18 in a few hours but rn im 17

r/iamverysmart/
Cucc

Yup. That nigger music is all apart of the Jews agenda to dumb down the youth. It's working well. At least when I was 18 I was still fucking trying. These guys who claim it's over are still sucking on their mommas titties. Fuck outta here.

I remember your thread from yesterday where you exposed your face

You‘re Low IQ af

Yup. That nigger music is all apart of the Jews agenda to dumb down the youth. It's working well. At least when I was 18 I was still fucking trying. These guys who claim it's over are still sucking on their mommas titties. Fuck outta here.

Kids from the 60's IQ-mog today's adults.

I don't care about really young people using this forum. I admit, it's ridiculous, but it's not a big deal to me.

Let's stop being so judgmental and all hate women together. :)

Do you want to know how I know that your IQ is in the 100-115 range and not above? It is always dipshits like you who are slightly more intelligent than the average person, but lack any talents, who dishonestly overexaggerate stereotypes in order to feel superior to normies.

Every under 18 here is also fakecel (there are exceptions ofc), they haven't gone to university yet or fully lived their life enough to see where it goes.

You have a deeply normie and retarded misconception of cognitive abilities, posting like 60s-90s music wasn't pure commercial bullshit or had any sophisticated compositional procedure a retard can't make up today with a simple PC and pre-recorded notes. No need to say "reading books" in 2018 is typical girly activity and the editorial market not only posts low IQ bullshit as well, and unlike at the 18th century, all the important intellectual work is monopolized by the scientifical academy because press publishment of theoretical work is not a thing since around 100 years.