Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone today is an “expert” in something, funny.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
In the contemporary world people are just guesses, it's funny how everyone talks about certain subjects thinking they understand, because a certain bunch of idiots said it was like that for them, and only provided them with the basics without a complete basis. Everyone today is an “expert” in something, funny.

They invent a lot of nonsense about the Jews, they assimilate political ideologies.... But, when it comes to taking your medicine for depression (created by them), you believe it because you have “study” – uga buga :soy:

Last edited:
The word expert means nothing

The word expert means nothing
It means yes; because it's a word. It's a concept. Trying to deny this is complex.

The question I'm addressing is what idiots call themselves, that's contextualization. And in this context, in this case the word “expert” is used incorrectly by the fallacious.

In the contemporary world people are just guesses, it's funny how everyone talks about certain subjects thinking they understand, because a certain bunch of idiots said it was like that for them, and only provided them with the basics without a complete basis. Everyone today is an “expert” in something, funny.

They invent a lot of nonsense about the Jews, they assimilate political ideologies.... But, when it comes to taking your medicine for depression (created by them), you believe it because you have “study” – uga buga :soy:
Can you give a more thorough example?

oi vey the goyim know shut it down :soy:

^ OP

It means yes; because it's a word. It's a concept. Trying to deny this is complex.

The question I'm addressing is what idiots call themselves, that's contextualization. And in this context, in this case the word “expert” is used incorrectly by the fallacious.
i mean it "means nothing" bc its really relative on what a expert is

Take for example, self proclaimed experts on incels, who know next to nothing about our communities.

Take for example, self proclaimed experts on incels, who know next to nothing about our communities.
The news tends to get away with "We know a guy whos an expert" before spewing their diareah. With incels though they don't even try to gasslight and prepare to backpetal because they don't anticipate anyone challanging them. According to studies tee hee

The news tends to get away with "We know a guy whos an expert" before spewing their diareah. With incels though they don't even try to gasslight and prepare to backpetal because they don't anticipate anyone challanging them. According to studies tee hee
They would never let an incel author a study on inceldom. Another Otto Weininger will never be possible.

You could say that i am a bit of an expert on Truceldom myself. :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back