Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone thinks I’m gay?

Fuckingincelloser

Fuckingincelloser

Greycel
Everyone thinks I’m gay. I’m fucking not. I’m litterally homophobic at times how am I gay?????

What makes a dude look or act gay
Please help

Because you're single and never talk about your relationships

HD wallpaper actresses margot robbie actress australian blonde face smile

Do you find this woman attractive?

It is probably your voice, how you walk, or your wrists.

Were you raised by women?

Any skinny guy with smooth skin is pretty much called gay or gay looking these days regardless of behavior, even worse if you’re short and have a boyish voice.

Normies find being single involuntarily so incomprehensible they will just assume someone is gay because somehow that makes more sense to them.

The main problem is cope, I think a lot of boomers especially think that every man should have a girlfriend, so the automatic assumption if you don’t have a Woman sucking your dick 24/7 is “He’s gay”

It's very common. In the 70s-early 80s, they would also beat you up as they said it. Just because they could.

But if you fought back they called you a maniac. Perhaps because you HAD to be a maniac to beat up a group of assholes!

It's much better to be concidered a maniac.

I think @Bianor And @Lonelyus Are fgt

Everyone thinks I'm asexual or worse, that I'm mentally child

Funny how everyone virtue signals about being inclusive and caring about LGBTQ, but then use words like gay to insult sexually unsuccessful men

You should ask them if they have a problem if you would be gay

Its because of 2 things
1. You have low T
2. They always see you alone and without a girl by your side

Normies find being single involuntarily so incomprehensible they will just assume someone is gay because somehow that makes more sense to them.

The main problem is cope, I think a lot of boomers especially think that every man should have a girlfriend, so the automatic assumption if you don’t have a Woman sucking your dick 24/7 is “He’s gay”

Its because of 2 things
1. You have low T
2. They always see you alone and without a girl by your side

Guessing you're a wristcel also.

Everyone thinks I’m gay. I’m fucking not. I’m litterally homophobic at times how am I gay?????

What makes a dude look or act gay
Please help
When u take dicks in Ur ass for fun

a lot of autists get this especially when youre skinny and high inhib

Idk. I’m lucky enough to never get that but I’m probably jinxing myself now that I’m talking about this.

I find it ironic how normies & femoids will use gay as an insult, yet champion fag causes.

I was called queer by one of my bullies in school, I do have feminine facial and body features and visible autism so it's probably that. Even prettyboys get called gay on social media

if you dont get pussy by i certain point they will call you gay, even the most fag loving feminists there is. they cant understand that not every one is successful and that some are doomed too loneliness