Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Everyone teaming up against niggers n shiet, damn dugos...

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
Can't go one post without a whitey, spiccy or ricey telling me to rope or they want to kill me n shiet, these damn dugos.
granted this is .is, but it's a lot more honest on here than it is in real life cause i know them crips, aryans, and fullertons on the street tryin to mop me n shiet

if your a nigger on this forum get ready to be solo riders because it never began for you

does suck
it's really over

start stackin your ammo n shiet, blood.
stay strapped or be strapped cause they're out here lookin for us

it's over

I see you, blood. Crips gonna eat these hollows. BET!

i feel you .... being called a negro in the street and in this forum is just too much

Can't go one post without a whitey, spiccy or ricey telling me to rope or they want to kill me n shiet, these damn dugos.
granted this is .is, but it's a lot more honest on here than it is in real life cause i know them crips, aryans, and fullertons on the street tryin to mop me n shiet

if your a nigger on this forum get ready to be solo riders because it never began for you

does suck
it's really over
Fuck nigger mango