Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting everyone shouting at me in my family

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
man wtf is this everything i say they gaslight and blame me that i am the problem i hate this world for cursing me out and cause me intense suffering i just cant wait till the day i fucking die. now i feel stronger than before than 18 so iw ont allow them to try to hit me or else it will be a problem. i am 100 percent sure my family caused my own suffering my locking me into the house and dont even speak to me and no wonder why i am suffering 10 times worse then before lol. i have been throught alot in this life from getting bullied to getting isolated.i dont even know how am i going to pass grade 12 being in this fucked up mindset.

Be strong and once you're out of high school it'll be easier. Start working a bunch of hours and a few months later you'll be able to move out and live on your own.

Trust me, you can reduce your stress by making a plan on how to reduce it. Just move out as soon as possible. If necessary, don't tell your family you're going to move out. Plan your escape.

When you start working 50+ hours a week you'll gain a lot of freedom. Within a month or 2 you'll have enough saved up to move out if you want. You'll just need a car first, but if necessary, you can finance a cheap $5k prius. Do whatever it takes to escape a toxic environment.

Stay strong, brother. Hope is on the horizon.

Be strong and once you're out of high school it'll be easier. Start working a bunch of hours and a few months later you'll be able to move out and live on your own.

Trust me, you can reduce your stress by making a plan on how to reduce it. Just move out as soon as possible. If necessary, don't tell your family you're going to move out. Plan your escape.

When you start working 50+ hours a week you'll gain a lot of freedom. Within a month or 2 you'll have enough saved up to move out if you want. You'll just need a car first, but if necessary, you can finance a cheap $5k prius. Do whatever it takes to escape a toxic environment.

Stay strong, brother. Hope is on the horizon.
I really want to work man but shit my parents won't let me work ngl it's like they have me trapped man. Can't i just ran away and die from starvation

I really want to work man but shit my parents won't let me work ngl it's like they have me trapped man. Can't i just ran away and die from starvation
Do you live in America? Come to Los Angeles, we can split rent at an apartment. You will get a job and pay half. If not, I'm kicking you out.

A $1600 apartment = $800 each.

If you work 25 hours a week at $16 per hour, you'll make at least $1,360 per month after 15% total income tax.

A $1600 apartment = $800 each.

If you work 25 hours a week at $16 per hour, you'll make at least $1,360 per month after 15% total income tax.
Bro I live in Dubai but if lived in America I would've came

Muslimmaxx and hijack a plane here and you'll have like 12 hours to decide where you want to 'land'

$1.3k to fly here.

Idk how you can get a passport though.
My passport with my parents so it's over. But really thanks for the offer maybe in few years we can meet and share a apartment when I go to college or work

My passport with my parents so it's over. But really thanks for the offer maybe in few years we can meet and share a apartment when I go to college or work
Opportunities disappear fast. Gotta get it while it's hot.

Muslimmaxx and hijack a plane here and you'll have like 12 hours to decide where you want to 'land'
I am not that smart dude plus if I do that I will face eternal torture

I am not that smart dude plus if I do that I will face eternal torture
No way man 72 virgins. Also you'll be dead and thus the torture is over. Also hijacking a plane isn't that hard since you don't have to land it 'properly'

No way man 72 virgins. Also you'll be dead and thus the torture is over. Also hijacking a plane isn't that hard since you don't have to land it 'properly'
Bro u got it twisted I will go to hell forever

Bro u got it twisted I will go to hell forever
I dunno man I hear the 9/11 hijackers have been living it up for 20+ years....

Also hell isn't real. Except the he'll you're living now....

I dunno man I hear the 9/11 hijackers have been living it up for 20+ years....

Also hell isn't real. Except the he'll you're living now....
i mean who knows. when we die we will find out the truth