Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone on this site needs psychological help

T

Trefor_ed

Banned
-
You are all broken pathetic men.  You really need help.  Get off the internet and go see a doctor.  You are a danger to humanity.

we need plastic surgeries, everything else is cope.

You know I'm right so you cry for me to be shut down instead of arguing how you're right. The police will be made aware of this site and the disgusting content.

No we need justice against normie and female scumbags like you.

give me a lefort 2 then ill leave this place

Trefor_ed said:
You know I'm right so you cry for me to be shut down instead of arguing how you're right.  The police will be made aware of this site and the disgusting content.

giphy.gif

I don't need to see a (((doctor))). I need a gf.

Trefor_ed said:
You know I'm right so you cry for me to be shut down instead of arguing how you're right. The police will be made aware of this site and the disgusting content.

just lol if you think the police can do anything to this site.

pretty sure the police also have better things to do than go after a bunch of autistic virgins who are venting online.

Bluepilled faggot cucks like you are a danger to humanity.

Trefor_ed said:
You are all broken pathetic men.  You really need help.  Get off the internet and go see a doctor.  You are a danger to humanity.

You're a broken pathetic man if you're up at 12:57 (or later depending where you are situated relative to the international date line) making fun of virgins online. You seem to be the one with the internet addiction issue.

Shut the fuck up and die you worthless specimen. Your dad should've pulled out.

Would be easier if you just suck my dick

Trefor_ed said:
You know I'm right so you cry for me to be shut down instead of arguing how you're right.  The police will be made aware of this site and the disgusting content.

"Hello, 911? Yeah, these people on the internet say they're virgins, send a squad car pls"

We need to get our dicks sucked

iblamemyself said:
We need to get our dicks sucked
Maybe OP could help us out, they sound really concerned

We are only a danger to your delusion, moron

amazing.......seeing a ban happening in real time. it's like watching history being written

_incelinside said:
go away pls

It's 8o clock in the morning.  I'm not making fun of virgins. I'm concerned for the sanity of anyone who thinks this is constructive or in any way ok.

kkt6 said:
Maybe OP could help us out, they sound really concerned

What delusion would that be?

kkt6 said:
"Hello, 911? Yeah, these people on the internet say they're virgins, send a squad car pls"

wVSzTcM.gif

Trefor_ed said:
It's 8o clock in the morning.  I'm not making fun of virgins. I'm concerned for the sanity of anyone who thinks this is constructive or in any way ok.

fuck you delusional motherfucker

whogivesafucc said:
just lol if you think the police can do anything to this site.

pretty sure the police also have better things to do than go after a bunch of autistic virgins who are venting online.
It's more than venting.  You are all a danger to women based on some of the posts on this forum.

Trefor_ed said:

What about other peoples.They are healthy(!) right lul.What about girls selections are they normal??

Fuck off. Normies cannot comprehend the effects of being ugly. There is nothing that can change it. Why can't you understand? It's so simple.

Trefor_ed said:
It's more than venting.  You are all a danger to women based on some of the posts on this forum.

youre so sad... "m'lady is in danger from the heathen incels, to arms!"

get a life you sad cunt

Trefor_ed said:

Evidently you're right up on the law and how threatening violence to women is a crime...

War of rail ost said:
Fuck off. Normies cannot comprehend the effects of being ugly. There is nothing that can change it. Why can't you understand? It's so simple.

Lack of self awareness claxon!

Trefor_ed said:
Evidently you're right up on the law and how threatening violence to women is a crime...

None of the content on here is illegal begone white knight scum

Trefor_ed said:
Lack of self awareness claxon!

No it's not. I garuntee that you would be the exact same way if you were not attractive. It just can't be helped.

Trefor_ed said:

You might actually be close to me. Got a city in mind you'd like to "help me out" in? Promise I'll never post here again ;^)

Twisted said:
Lemme guess

I’m sure you got validated by femoids your entire life

Shh! This probably is a femoid, I'm trying to get "helped out" here and get my dick sucked! OP will free me from inceldom!

guys stop feeding the troll. he will be banned soon enough and in the meantime this piece of scum enjoys the attention you give him. just stop replying to "him" until "he" goes