Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel everyone of my "friends" stopped talking to me as soon as summer started

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
This shit is fucking stupid no one from real life even talks to me anymore its like i saw it coming but it doesn't even fucking matter its still...... depressing knowing that you were just their little autistic clown for the whole year

Honestly all of these fucking normies out taking all these pictures and having fun and shit i hate them all what happened to me this summer? I GOT MY FUCKING BIKE STOLEN! while they are out having parties and going on dates and fucking each other I rot in my room playing video games and jerking off

you niggas are like the only mf people i talk to now :feelsrope:

Want to start a gang or something (in Minecraft)?

aint no point :feelsrope:
Why not? We could make a lot of money and be friends and get whores and own a club and stuff. We can use the club to help launder money. It will be like a fun little business. (all in Minecraft, of course)

Why not? We could make a lot of money and be friends and get whores and own a club and stuff. We can use the club to help launder money. It will be like a fun little business. (all in Minecraft, of course)
already did it in gta :fuk:

I never really had friends. I'm a real lone wolf over here. :feelsjuice:

this was my experience after leaving HS too. i tried contacting them here and there for a few years after school but eventually gave it up.

this was my experience after leaving HS too. i tried contacting them here and there for a few years after school but eventually gave it up.
im not leaving im staying im not finished

low smv translates into low status as well. at least you were taught a valuable lesson. don't bother going back to being their little autistic clown once summer's over, it's far more demeaning and horrible than being alone.

low smv translates into low status as well. at least you were taught a valuable lesson. don't bother going back to being their little autistic clown once summer's over, it's far more demeaning and horrible than being alone.
strong gray post

lets be friends

LMAO an incel actually thinking that normies give a shit about him. This is on par with how cucked it is to think that personality matters. Utter rubbish.

At least you won't be their clown come the next term. Try and get a job maybe, save up money and have the sex you're missing out on (which your "friends" are having for free).

Lol you think you're already rotting wait till you get to 35 you'll see the decay first-hand. Not to invalidate your feelings, just saying that you're not going to like your future.

LMAO an incel actually thinking that normies give a shit about him. This is on par with how cucked it is to think that personality matters. Utter rubbish.

At least you won't be their clown come the next term. Try and get a job maybe, save up money and have the sex you're missing out on (which your "friends" are having for free).

Lol you think you're already rotting wait till you get to 35 you'll see the decay first-hand. Not to invalidate your feelings, just saying that you're not going to like your future.
this. no matter how fucked youngcels (me being among them, early 20s) think they have it, it's only downhill from here.

Yeah that always happened to me at the end of the school year

yeah lol i saw it coming but still its fuck up

This shit is fucking stupid no one from real life even talks to me anymore its like i saw it coming but it doesn't even fucking matter its still...... depressing knowing that you were just their little autistic clown for the whole year

Honestly all of these fucking normies out taking all these pictures and having fun and shit i hate them all what happened to me this summer? I GOT MY FUCKING BIKE STOLEN! while they are out having parties and going on dates and fucking each other I rot in my room playing video games and jerking off

you niggas are like the only mf people i talk to now :feelsrope:
Cope. You have lots of Eskimo honeys to entertain you

it's cause your ethnic