Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel EVERYONE mogs me at university. I AM THE LOWEST.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Everyone iqmogs me, heightmogs me, facemogs me, ntmogs me, socialcirclemogs me, everything. I am literally the lowest of the low there. I'm the runt of the litter. I'm a genetic failure and I'm surprised I haven't roped yet. Everytime I walk in the halls there are guys just fucking towering over me chatting with their giggly stacey foid harems. You jsut know that they love drinking his cum when they have orgies. They treat chads like fucking gods on earth. meanwhile I'm this awkard 5 foot 7 stupid autistic freak that has nothing good going for him in life. nobody likes me there. I trired making friends but I came off a bit too strong bc of my autism and they got weirded out and they fucking ghosted me.

Last edited:
we incels deserve a second life after this one

I'm sorry for your pain. Just don't let it fuck with your academics.

university is suifuel

My mental health went to shit ever since university started. I miss my childhood innocence.
Me too, I was thinking about it yesterday actually, how after about the age of 10 or 11 I never felt as happy as I did during my prime childhood. tbh it was only downhill from there and it is still getting worse

I can relate to most of what you said, but due to my looks I like to use my intelligence within my degree to get a fleeting sense of superiority.

Just drop out

Everyone iqmogs me, heightmogs me, facemogs me, ntmogs me, socialcirclemogs me, everything. I am literally the lowest of the low there. I'm the runt of the litter. I'm a genetic failure and I'm surprised I haven't roped yet. Everytime I walk in the halls there are guys just fucking towering over me chatting with their giggly stacey foid harems. You jsut know that they love drinking his cum when they have orgies. They treat chads like fucking gods on earth. meanwhile I'm this awkard 5 foot 7 stupid autistic freak that has nothing good going for him in life. nobody likes me there. I trired making friends but I came off a bit too strong bc of my autism and they got weirded out and they fucking ghosted me.
Same. I was the freak loner in school.

I know how brutal it is. What's worse is how much favoritism is shown for women in classes and how inkwells are never helped.
@OP just buckle down and don't fail out of school.

yes same here . as 5'5 low IQ curry shitskin, I always work harder than everyone else to make 1/10 of the progress

Same. I was the freak loner in school.
I'm the freak loner in life. There's nothing good for me and nowhere to go. I'm fucked the human collective wants me gone.

I know how brutal it is. What's worse is how much favoritism is shown for women in classes and how inkwells are never helped.
@OP just buckle down and don't fail out of school.
Seriously, good job is your only way to afford decent copes.

I miss my childhood innocence.
Childhood was a nightmare for me. I was still an outcast but I had literally no freedom or ability to lead a lifestyle that minimizes humiliation.

That's why you take online classes, and it's cheaper.

CHOose a diffERent path