Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everyone knows that socializing is built on value exchange, and the spirit-connection is pointless... but positive outlooks are positive halo effect.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Most of us auto-know life's harshness. Can't go outside without our brain involuntarily reading it. It's just a passive mental function to get the tone of the world. Your ancestors wouldn't have been successful survivors if they were autistic enough to disagree.
BUT THAT'S why motivational quotes/ positivity inspirational platitudes are spoken (ironically) indicating the presence of negativity and harshness in life. There would be no need to be inspiring/ positive as a pursuit if life were positive inherently.

Life is negative, and you're a party-pooper if you articulate it (not because you are wrong, but because mankind likes to inherently incline towards self-gratification in vibe/ mindstate.
But the trick is to make it look like you never had to confront the harshness of cruel reality that you already know.
That's why women act innocent/ non cynical around people. It shows status via a privileged life experience.
People pick the value a surface of privilege gives over being insightful/ helpful to society, because they know the hierarchic tendencies of the human race.

Women won't listen to esoteric ideologies anyway. They gauge how important/ cool an ideology is by how fashionable it is among those who like them. Something is esteemed only in relation to those of high resources. Women do not look at things independent from hypergamy/ narcissism.

Yeah women are naturally leftist because they want handouts. But that's not in their conscious paradigm. It's in their subconscious paradigm.
Women are really eugenicists/ selective snoots in their conscious paradigm.
But it's not a presentable notion, so they don't speak it, or they put it in the subconscious so that it's easier to not say.
When a notion is in the conscious paradigm... it becomes more tempting to blurt. So women often lose cognizance of their behavior consciously so they can hide themselves better.
You can't talk to women/ normies in general. A lot of them put their ego first before reason.
You can be emotional and reasonable at the same time.
But you can't let emotion overcede communal/ moral considerations.
They allow theirs to.
This is why being truthful/ helping humanity comes after their ego/ their pride. Their motivation for not having things be blackpilled is their normieism, and narcissistic desire for prominence. Sad.

This is why you're black sheep if you're a black pill. To the normies. You get ostracized. Because agreeing with it makes the powerful nervous that people know about why they're in power. Bluepillism is about keeping the low tiers weak and afraid to speak the truth. Lest they get the detriment of being undervalued more than woke points. Woke points are cheap currency in the social prominence market. And looks, money, status, dominance, wealth, competence, achievement, power. They all converge under one main umbrella... favorable unfairness for those who desire tyranny.

People are all sociopathic. They just don't ahve hte willpower to bold-move it, and do something that has the potential for society to single them out. They do their sociopathy slickly, and slowly so that there's safeness that no evidence of their evil can be seen, and one's intuition can be conceived to subdue them.

Last edited:
So true, most everyone is blinded and driven by their ego. This is why long ago I decided to stop caring about it, pride is a waste of time, my ego is basically non-existent now.

Nothing good comes from debating NPCs. They don't want the blackpill. And if you sound smarter than them, they will see you as a threat to their egos and they will plot against you. In my experience normies are very good at ostracizing people.
As trp says: the hamster wheel keeps spinning.

Nothing good comes from debating NPCs. They don't want the blackpill. And if you sound smarter than them, they will see you as a threat to their egos and they will plot against you. In my experience normies are very good at ostracizing people.
As trp says: the hamster wheel keeps spinning.

Genetic determinism is 100% real as fuk. Free will probably isn't even real.

So true, most everyone is blinded and driven by their ego. This is why long ago I decided to stop caring about it, pride is a waste of time, my ego is basically non-existent now.

Genetic determinism is 100% real as fuk. Free will probably isn't even real.
You know this is complete BS right?

It doesn't make any sense logically, and at its core, extremely disingenuous in its "method of proof"

Lets say yesterday I planned on buying Pizza today

I wake up today and go to buy pizza = You'll say I was destined to buy pizza
I wake up today but I change my mind and buy KFC instead = You'll say I was destined to change my mind
I wake up today having read about determinism so I stay home in my effort to defy it = You'll just say even my attempt at defiance was predetermined

Are you seeing how illogical and ridiculous this shit is, just swap out determinism with God, it functions the same, it can't be proven or disproved based on an occurrence, because no matter the occurrence its believers will claim that the "force/entity" is always in the right and functioning.

Someone dies in a car accident = "It was their time to "go home", God wants them in heaven"
Someone is rendered a paraplegic due to a car accident = "Thank God they are still alive, they can still live a happy life"
Someone is minutely injured in a car accident = "Thank God for his protection, that's the reason why the injuries were so minor"
Someone escapes a car accident miraculously with no injuries at all = "This is the work of God, how else can you explain such a miracle"

No matter what happens to someone, or what someone does the religious will positively attribute it in favor of their God, and determinists will just say "well it was meant to happen this way". That's all BS, it could have happened any other way too, its all probability, nothing is determined, and nothing is being monitored to such an extent by God, if God does exist he's left this planet on "auto-play" and is merely observing.

Last edited:
You know this is complete BS right?

It doesn't make any sense logically, and at its core, extremely disingenuous in its "method of proof"

Lets say yesterday I planned on buying Pizza today

I wake up today and go to buy pizza = You'll say I was destined to buy pizza
I wake up today but I change my mind and buy KFC instead = You'll say I was destined to change my mind
I wake up today having read about determinism so I stay home in my effort to defy it = You'll just say even my attempt at defiance was predetermined

Are you seeing how illogical and ridiculous this shit is, just swap out determinism with God, it functions the same, it can't be proven or disproved based on an occurrence, because no matter the occurrence its believers will claim that the "force/entity" is always in the right and functioning.

Someone dies in a car accident = "It was their time to "go home", God wants them in heaven"
Someone is rendered a paraplegic due to a car accident = "Thank God they are still alive, they can still live a happy life"
Someone is minutely injured in a car accident = "Thank God for his protection, that's the reason why the injuries were so minor"
Someone escapes a car accident miraculously with no injuries at all = "This is the work of God, how else can you explain such a miracle"

No matter what happens to someone, or what someone does the religious will positively attribute it in favor of their God, and determinists will just say "well it was meant to happen this way". That's all BS, it could have happened any other way too, its all probability, nothing is determined, and nothing is being monitored to such an extent by God, if God does exist he's left this planet on "auto-play" and is merely observing.
I wake up today and go to buy pizza = You were in the mood for fast food because of thought process x which you had because of genes and previous events.
I wake up today but I change my mind and buy KFC instead = You changed your mind because of thought process y which you had because of genes and previous events.
I wake up today having read about determinism so I stay home in my effort to defy it = You explained the deterministic reason in the same sentence
Someone dies in a car accident = Events x y z caused it because of events a b c and thoughts 1, 2, 9999.. which were caused by ... etc.

Determinism is perfectly logical and is only false if true randomness exists because of quantum whatever it's called.

@BlkPillPres Thanks to you and my free will I ordered a pizza for dinner. :feelsokman:

The only way we can achieve true egalitarianism is if everyone accepts the black pill and rejects their sanctimonious egos.

You were in the mood for fast food because of thought process x which you had because of genes and previous events.

You changed your mind because of thought process y which you had because of genes and previous events.

You explained the deterministic reason in the same sentence

Events x y z caused it because of events a b c and thoughts 1, 2, 9999.. which were caused by ... etc.

Determinism is illogical, there is no external force controlling your choices, its you making the choices, everything you said here simply exists in a realm of probability, they could just as easily not happen, the same guy could wake up and go out for pizza, and get hit by a car and die, it wasn't "meant to happen", it "simply happened". That's the point.

Why did the car hit him?

Maybe he was distracted and wasn't looking properly before crossing
Maybe the driver was drunk

But he wasn't meant to get hit by a car, it just happened

Determinism is illogical, your argument amounts to - "whatever happened, happened because it was meant to", no that's BS, its "whatever happened, simply happened", that's it.

Ironically in this very post you are doing the same kind of disingenuous arguments I was talking about and you still don't get it

How can even you tell if X happened because it was meant to, when no matter what happens you can simply claim it was meant to?

@BlkPillPres Thanks to you and my free will I ordered a pizza for dinner. :feelsokman:

:feelsokman:

"Noooooooooo duuuuuuuuuude, you didn't choose to order pizza maaaaaaaan, the forces around you diiiiiiiid maaaaaaan, the sound waves that exited your mouth through a cell phone to order pizza, were the vibrational echoes of the universe, far ooooooooooout." - Idiot that believes in determinism.

The only way we can achieve true egalitarianism is if everyone accepts the black pill and rejects their sanctimonious egos.

The irony is a lot of incels (so called black pillers) on this site are egoists. You won't believe how many users on this site would refuse to pay for sex for reasons of pride. They don't see the irony in coming to a site everyday to complain about being "genetic trash" and yet telling themselves "I am above paying for sex", if you are genetic trash, then you aren't above that, its right up your alley, Chad is above that and even some Chads fuck prostitutes, your ego shouldn't be so inflated for someone who is a failure at life, its illogical.

Last edited:
precisely.
Determinism is illogical, there is no external force controlling your choices, its you making the choices, everything you said here simply exists in a realm of probability, they could just as easily not happen, the same guy could wake up and go out for pizza, and get hit by a car and die, it wasn't "meant to happen", it "simply happened". That's the point.
It's that our internal forces predetermine us, which are not willed into being by us alone. Hence why people despise having cravings, urges, impulses, bad genes, etc.

Why did the car hit him?

Determinism is illogical, your argument amounts to - "whatever happened, happened because it was meant to", no that's BS, its "whatever happened, simply happened", that's it.

Ironically in this very post you are doing the same kind of disingenuous arguments I was talking about and you still don't get it

How can even you tell if X happened because it was meant to, when no matter what happens you can simply claim it was meant to?

"Noooooooooo duuuuuuuuuude, you didn't choose to order pizza maaaaaaaan, the forces around you diiiiiiiid maaaaaaan, the sound waves that exited your mouth through a cell phone to order pizza, were the vibrational echoes of the universe, far ooooooooooout." - Idiot that believes in determinism.

The irony is a lot of incels (so called black pillers) on this site are egoists. You won't believe how many users on this site would refuse to pay for sex for reasons of pride. They don't see the irony in coming to a site everyday to complain about being "genetic trash" and yet telling themselves "I am above paying for sex", if you are genetic trash, then you aren't above that, its right up your alley, Chad is above that and even some Chads fuck prostitutes, your ego shouldn't be so inflated for someone who is a failure at life, its illogical.
(Almost?) everything happens because of something, that was my point. I'm not even a hard determinist, but I just think it's a reasonable idea.

Everything happens because of something

Thanks for stating the obvious.

That's a lot more vague, open ended and indirect than what determinism actually means - "Everything happens because it was meant to happen that specific way"

If you are merely saying "everything happens because of something" then there is no reason to argue with you because you aren't talking about determinism, you're talking about probability, so why did you even begin to argue against me. You are literally agreeing with me right now, what you just defined is not determinism, its simply an aspect of probability, you are just stating the obvious.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

That's a lot more vague, open ended and indirect than what determinism actually means - "Everything happens because it was meant to happen that specific way"

If you are merely saying "everything happens because of something" then there is no reason to argue with you because you aren't talking about determinism, you're talking about probability, so why did you even begin to argue against me. You are literally agreeing with me right now, what you just defined is not determinism, its simply an aspect of probability, you are just stating the obvious.
Thing x has 95% probability of happening and it happens (because of y). But y could be predetermined by previous (see my first post).

Meanwhile, Chad (and retards like me) will never read this post, can't read this post, and will never understand it if they tried. They will be inside a female tonight and you will suffer (like I will) because we're ugly.

Thing x has 95% probability of happening and it happens (because of y). But y could be predetermined by previous (see my first post).

Dude you are going in cicles and aren't making any sense, your statements are contradictory, "probability" relates to CHANCE, "predetermined" means THERE IS NO CHANCE INVOLVED BECAUSE ITS PREDETERMINED.

Its like you've confused yourself (do you not get the meanings of the words you are using?), you don't even know what you're arguing right now - "It was meant to happen............ but not really, it was by chance" JFL, what?!

Make up your damn mind, I'm done this is a waste of time at this point, if you can't even accurately CHOOSE your own stance then the argument will go nowhere, but I guess you aren't CHOOSING your stance in the argument are you, it was PREDETERMINED. :feelsthink:

Why did the car hit him?

Yeah, they refuse to pay because in doing so it would prove that they could not have sex without paying and thus destroy whatever fragments of their ego thay are still clinging to. I think it's also why a lot of people here won't try and approach women: doing so would confirm their suspicions that they are actually incels so instead they rather not try at all so as to never actually verify their suspicions.

Dude you are going in cicles and aren't making any sense, your statements are contradictory, "probability" relates to CHANCE, "predetermined" means THERE IS NO CHANCE INVOLVED BECAUSE ITS PREDETERMINED.
He's implying that something has high probability, which you already covered. But this is as much for him to undersatnd as you. When probability for something is vastly high, he is saying it virtually predetermined.
That if you let something slide into the drifts of existence, like tilting a bucket of water 200 ft over a massive bell-mouth spillway, then although the wind could potentially carry the water's mass away from it, it most likely will fall into the bell-mouth spillway.

He's implying that something has high probability, which you already covered. But this is as much for him to undersatnd as you. When probability for something is vastly high, he is saying it virtually predetermined.
That if you let something slide into the drifts of existence, like tilting a bucket of water 200 ft over a massive bell-mouth spillway, then although the wind could potentially carry the water's mass away from it, it most likely will fall into the bell-mouth spillway.

Yes, but there's a difference between "its more likely to happen" and "it was destined to happen", he's trying to argue that both things are one and the same, and there aren't. Its quite obvious that "something causes X to happen", that is common sense, that's probability, what he's trying to do though is conflate that concept with determinism and disingenuously represent it as "an aspect" of determinism, but its not.

Probability implies chance, it implies choice, determinism implies you have no chance or choice, it was meant to happen, nothing you did or didn't do could have stopped it.
Yeah, they refuse to pay because in doing so it would prove that they could not have sex without paying and thus destroy whatever fragments of their ego thay are still clinging to. I think it's also why a lot of people here won't try and approach women: doing so would confirm their suspicions that they are actually incels so instead they rather not try at all so as to never actually verify their suspicions.

The guy in this thread - https://incels.is/threads/im-not-getting-my-mothers-million-dollar-house.92723/

Got on my last nerve with his volcel BS, dude is a 50+ year old virgin claiming he didn't pay for sex because he "wants love", yet comes online to complain about being a virgin, its like trolling.

Probability implies chance, it implies choice, determinism implies you have no chance or choice, it was meant to happen, nothing you did or didn't do could have stopped it..
Genes predetermine the majority, but out of all things that are in control are also a huge undetermined factor indeed.

Genes predetermine the majority, but out of all things that are in control are also a huge undetermined factor indeed.

I'm not even talking about the genetic aspect of determinism, I'm talking about the "occurence/event" aspect, like of everyday things, like you dropping a coin on the ground, or deciding what to eat for dinner. People who believe in determinism to that degree are basically speaking as if were all on auto pilot, merely observers in our own bodies unable to make true choices, for example I'm watching my fingers as I'm typing this out, I know I'm deciding which characters are entered, because random characters would have no meaning, and I learned english, if I typed the word "asdasfuooadbfoua" it doesn't mean anything, so I don't, I type actual english words, I choose to do so because I wish to convey a point, but their reasoning is that I'm not actually making any choices, I can't change my mind and delete this post and not send it to you, I'm destined to send it, and here's the disingenuous part, if I decided to delete this message before sending it to you, then they'd just say that was predetermined too, its illogical, its fool proof reasoning because all you have to say is "no matter what happens I'm right because something happened, and whichever something happened was meant to happen"

Its fallacious reasoning because the concept is self affirming, its like a defendant in court saying he's not guilty because he says so.

That's pure BS, that's the determinism I'm arguing against. Genes for a fact do determine how someones life will be to an extent, if you have a genetic defect your life will obviously be more difficult that one without any defects (on average), but that's just stating cause and effect with things outside of our control, the determinism he is talking about takes that to a whole other level where nothing you say or do matters. Anybody who belives in that kind of determinism should seriously just kill themselves, why bother live, based on your own beliefs you aren't even actually living, its an illusion.

I'm not even talking about the genetic aspect of determinism, I'm talking about the "occurence/event" aspect, like of everyday things, like you dropping a coin on the ground, or deciding what to eat for dinner. People who believe in determinism to that degree are basically speaking as if were all on auto pilot, merely observers in our own bodies unable to make true choices, for example I'm watching my fingers as I'm typing this out, I know I'm deciding which characters are entered, because random characters would have no meaning, and I learned english, if I typed the word "asdasfuooadbfoua" it doesn't mean anything, so I don't, I type actual english words, I choose to do so because I wish to convey a point, but their reasoning is that I'm not actually making any choices, I can't change my mind and delete this post and not send it to you, I'm destined to send it, and here's the disingenuous part, if I decided to delete this message before sending it to you, then they'd just say that was predetermined too, its illogical, its fool proof reasoning because all you have to say is "no matter what happens I'm right because something happened, and whichever something happened was meant to happen"

Its fallacious reasoning because the concept is self affirming, its like a defendant in court saying he's not guilty because he says so.

That's pure BS, that's the determinism I'm arguing against. Genes for a fact do determine how someones life will be to an extent, if you have a genetic defect your life will obviously be more difficult that one without any defects (on average), but that's just stating cause and effect with things outside of our control, the determinism he is talking about takes that to a whole other level where nothing you say or do matters. Anybody who belives in that kind of determinism should seriously just kill themselves, why bother live, based on your own beliefs you aren't even actually living, its an illusion.
One can argue genes are the uncontrolled predeterminism that works on behalf of your personal being/ power/ life in a vacuum. Which I think is largely true.
But a bigger aspect would be if you were born in a country without humanitarian wholesomeness like Afghanistan. Even if you're an 8/10 trad muslim, and do everything right, and have bright teal eyes, then you can be raped/ put to shit even with good genes because of the unluckiness of where you come from.
I'm just saying circumstantial predeterminism sets the course. Just like how if you see a football game with players with infinitely better running yards/ younger/ faster/ better record against the cleveland browns... then the probability almost makes it predetermined.

I'm just saying circumstantial predeterminism sets the course.

I agree with that, I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm disagreeing with when this concept is taken to an extreme degree to where even your choices don't matter, like were in the twilight zone lol.

I agree with that, I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm disagreeing with when this concept is taken to an extreme degree to where even your choices don't matter, like were in the twilight zone lol.
Religion is poison.

Humans have always been full of shit. No matter how shitty life is, there will always be idiots and sociopaths who will try to make you think otherwise. Humans only care about their egos and what makes them happy, which is why society is so fucked up in the first place.

Humans have always been full of shit. No matter how shitty life is, there will always be idiots and sociopaths who will try to make you think otherwise. Humans only care about their egos and what makes them happy, which is why society is so fucked up in the first place.
The mainstream bluepill is a status symbol/ population control mechanism. Because the less you stray from it then the more it looks like life was SIMPLE for you to the point where you never had the incentive to study reality.
The shirkstreamed blackpill is a menace to the powerful.
The more blackpill you are the more other people will fear you. The more the powerful will avoid and indirectly defame/ infamize you.

What makes most people happy IS ego. When a girl rejects you, she is underlyingly implying your lack of what broad society would get an ego jump from enjoying. That's why if you are egotistical you come here, to blackpill sites to plan your vengeance and hatred.

And when you do study reality, you realize you whole life was a lie. Some people just can't handle that reality.