Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone is so fat

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Normies try to tell you how great their life is yet as soon as they turn 20, they're already at a 27 BMI

They cope hard with binge eating like everyone else yet still try to say how great everything is. Gymcels do the same thing with overeating but while lifting thinking that cancels the fatness

Fuck this, I'm going to cut down for a little while myself. Seeing normies and how gross having a chubby face is made me realize how disgusting that is

I'm skinnyfat, like 24 bmi

I am too fat as well. am 29 bmi atm

I don't understand why do people start becoming fat as they get old like just put the fork down lmao

I need to gain some fat tbh.
They all fatmog me to the point it’s not even funny.

I don’t know how some people let themselves go

Overweight is increasing everywhere

What's a good BMI to try to drop down to? I'm 5'11.5 and 148 lbs but I think I might be kinda skinny fat tbh

Food is a good cope but not worth being obese

True for most people. Even worse than just being outright fat.
skinny fat is WORSE? How? Your face isn't as bloated when you're skinny fat

True for most people. Even worse than just being outright fat.
how? skinnyfat you can turn that fat into muscle comparatively easy, if you're skinny and want to gain muscle you have to eat more, wait and lift and if you're fat you have to cut, then eat more and lift

skinny fat is WORSE? How? Your face isn't as bloated when you're skinny fat
how? skinnyfat you can turn that fat into muscle comparatively easy, if you're skinny and want to gain muscle you have to eat more, wait and lift and if you're fat you have to cut, then eat more and lift
Skinny fat is complete mediocrity in every single way

Also when skinny fat your face does often get a bit chubbier as well, just because it's not all lard doesn't mean there isn't fat hanging on there lol

I don't understand why do people start becoming fat as they get old like just put the fork down lmao
If I had love in my life, I wouldn't need to cope with eating

Also when skinny fat your face does often get a bit chubbier as well, just because it's not all lard doesn't mean there isn't fat hanging on there lol
being fat is better than mediocrity?

im a gymcel myself but this is massive fucking cope, are you trying to tell us you're better because you're 220lbs at 5'7

being fat is better than mediocrity?
you're going all out with a single direction. You're not in a teetering middle ground where you're kinda overweight but also don't exercise so become skinny fat. Skinny fat is the most mediocre physique in every way imo. They're both bad though regardless
im a gymcel myself but this is massive fucking cope, are you trying to tell us you're better because you're 220lbs at 5'7
I'm not 220lb at 5'7

around 20% without muscle mass, someone who is 20% with muscle mass would look good compared to a skinny fat
I am like at 15% I think.

same, since i started gymcelling i dropped body fat, my face is leaner now and built muscles so my upper body (chest and shoulders) isn't smaller than my belly like it used to be
Dont go overboard like alot of gymcels do, who try to eat alot to get stronger which becomes a failo because they just get fat

Though that is so common to see because people get frustrated and depressed at how shitty Natty lifting is

It so easy to not get fat if you even slightly care not to, idc what people say. Especially if you ever think/give a damn at all, and maybe consider what you're supporting: like Monsanto, mass factor farms.... etc, or maybe, like, possibly, smart enough to be concerned what is in the ingredients of your food..... Amazes me how stupid almost everyone is, you could list rat posion in BOLD letters as an ingredient and 99% of people wouldn't notice until they're seizing and choking on their own vomit on the floor.
Fatfucks are much worse than drug addicts in my opinion, not that i care really, but at least drug addicts will admit what they are and aren't killing animals to please their addiction.

I hate how fat people act like they're not drug addicts when in fact they're the most pathetic addicts around.
The only reason they don't get into drugs is because they're afraid of society/fell for anti drug propaganda so they binge eat.... pathetic.

There's some expectations, and fatCELS, you do have an excuse more so, i get ya, unless of course you've never once in your life slimmed down to see what you look like..

Mainly this post is about the 98% of foids over 30 that are now fat as fuck CAUSE THEY CAN BE..

HUNT YOUR OWN MEAT YOU FILTHY CUNTS

I'm skinny fat, used to be slimmer but even then I still had the same round, childish, chubby face as always due to shitty bones so I don't really care

It so easy to not get fat if you even slightly care not to, idc what people say. Especially if you ever think/give a damn at all, and maybe consider what you're supporting: like Monsanto, mass factor farms.... etc, or maybe, like, possibly, smart enough to be concerned what is in the ingredients of your food..... Amazes me how stupid almost everyone is, you could list rat posion in BOLD letters as an ingredient and 99% of people wouldn't notice until they're seizing and choking on their own vomit on the floor.
Fatfucks are much worse than drug addicts in my opinion, not that i care really, but at least drug addicts will admit what they are and aren't killing animals to please their addiction.

I hate how fat people act like they're not drug addicts when in fact they're the most pathetic addicts around.
The only reason they don't get into drugs is because they're afraid of society/fell for anti drug propaganda so they binge eat.... pathetic.

There's some expectations, and fatCELS, you do have an excuse more so, i get ya, unless of course you've never once in your life slimmed down to see what you look like..

Mainly this post is about the 98% of foids over 30 that are now fat as fuck CAUSE THEY CAN BE..

HUNT YOUR OWN MEAT YOU FILTHY CUNTS
Holes become fat immediately after high school. Some during the later years of it.

i am low normal range bmi at 36 yr