Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everyone is selfish and evil

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
No one is good. This is the fallen world, the lake of tears.

I think theres good people. But there's more stupid/bad people. I can't notice the difference they both do evil things

I think theres good people. But there's more stupid/bad people. I can't notice the difference they both do evil things
There are better and worse people, of course, but everyone is selfish and evil. It's a quantitative difference, not a qualitative one.

There's also the fact some people are more honest while others are deceptive. The first group might seem more evil when in fact they're probably less.

Last edited:
I appreciate honesty. Liars are evil. I try to tell the truth always, if I can't I just prefer to shut up

Yep, every man for himself.

I appreciate honesty. Liars are evil. I try to tell the truth always, if I can't I just prefer to shut up
Most people who seem good are liars. Self-admitted Incels seem particularly evil to normies and foids because we tend to be pretty honest. The average guy wouldn't even admit he is an incel to begin with (if he were).

That's society

Sometimes I feel bad about the world. But then I remember that as long as I strive to be good, other good people must also exist in the world

I am good and virtuous, society betrayed me.

The average guy wouldn't even admit he is an incel to begin with (if he were).
It's true, they prefer to make up a story to feel accepted, it's so disgusting