Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everyone is rude towards me

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

Aspie pride world wide!
★★★★★
Especially older people. Everyone can feel that im their enemy because im non-NT, so they automatically treat me like enemy even if im friendly towards them.

I hope all that NT scum dies out in a painful way like nuclear holocaust and dying from radiation.

It's baked into the genes of humans. Those that get to reproduce are sly because of natural selection. Rudeness is a passed on trait that a majority of humanity have. There's got to be a reason why humans have it.

It's baked into the genes of humans. Those that get to reproduce are sly because of natural selection. Rudeness is a passed on trait that a majority of humanity have. There's got to be a reason why humans have it.
yeah. the reason they have it is to eliminate lesser humans (through natural selection) from fitting into society and ultimately getting to breed.

Especially older people. Everyone can feel that im their enemy because im non-NT, so they automatically treat me like enemy even if im friendly towards them.

I hope all that NT scum dies out in a painful way like nuclear holocaust and dying from radiation.
always has been that way for me. Older people were kinder with me though but that’s probably because they pitied me

Won't be the case here mang :dab:

always has been that way for me. Older people were kinder with me though but that’s probably because they pitied me
Its the opposite for me. Old people are even more rude, but thats because younger people in my country are more introverted and high inhib, while the older generation is very low-inhib and always say what they think.

Yes, the same.

The hostility of normies and foids is present, run away, because there will even be incels in denial to make you angry and be hostile to you.

Isolation is the solution.