Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyone is programmed to want to kill ethnics

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I was playing Metal Slug earlier, in the first level I was running around killing ethnics while riding a camel. These games are very popular and it show how hated we ethnics are, everyone wants to kill us, foids especially.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw8yq1ubQG0

Take the metal slug pill
@Irredeemable @gymletethnicel @dominic

Deemed unfit to live
Cause I hate the pain
And this lost world

Ethnics play life on nightmare mode

I don’t want to kill ethnics. I want to bash them every night, and keep doing it.

I was playing Metal Slug earlier, in the first level I was running around killing ethnics while riding a camel. These games are very popular and it show how hated we ethnics are, everyone wants to kill us, foids especially.
Maybe you ethnics shouldn't install auto-targeting rocket launchers in your buildings. That's just asking for trouble.

Ethnics are the the most enjoyable nameless npcs to kill in action games tbh. All you ethnics are good at dying to white men tbh.

By your definition this game is made by ethnics, Japanese made it based on American war movies. Humans are not divided on whites and ethnics, there are many ethnic and religion groups and they all hate each other, most ethnic groups same as the white group hate my guts and im subhuman for them without knowing anything about me.

Whites want to kill anything that is not white. In this regard they are subhuman ravaging animals.

By your definition this game is made by ethnics, Japanese made it based on American war movies. Humans are not divided on whites and ethnics, there are many ethnic and religion groups and they all hate each other, most ethnic groups same as the white group hate my guts and im subhuman for them without knowing anything about me.
This.

Just say sandcels. It's not even about ethnics.

This.

Just say sandcels. It's not even about ethnics.
West whites are hell-bent on sand people. Most videogames are made by Japanese and American companies ie West, thats why enemies are Arabs, Russians, Chinese, Vietnamese and so on, its all politics.

Yeah, women have already tried to kill me IRL because I'm ethnic.
LARP coming from an immigrant. I wish they did, maybe that’d make you GTFO. You’d think if immigrants complain so hard they’d want to go back but here we are

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw8yq1ubQG0

Take the metal slug pill
@Irredeemable @gymletethnicel @dominic

Another example is Legend of Zelda:OoT, you're a white boy on a mission to kill the only noteworthy ethnic male in the world (Ganondorf) who is literally manifested as a smelly pig monstrosity (Ganon), a metaphor for female opinion of ethnic men. You even get help by an ethnic female (Nabooru). Ethnic massacre fantasies sell well.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Zelda ocarina of time ganondorf
Ganon Artwork Ocarina of Time

it's just game
like dedsrs
mixing politics in it like a sjw

Another example is Legend of Zelda:OoT, you're a white boy on a mission to kill the only noteworthy ethnic male in the world (Ganondorf) who is literally manifested as a smelly pig monstrosity (Ganon), a metaphor for female opinion of ethnic men. You even get help by an ethnic female (Nabooru). Ethnic massacre fantasies sell well.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
View attachment 465833View attachment 465834
Gerudo foids are property of white men
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWudlAyGYzDNzTxEr2lN0IiA3cd46bXLsWulCNnvKTzsU5fmlUyHHufXVcYZQy0lxT9mA&usqp=CAU

It's Jews stoking hatred for muslims and Arabs so more people would back Israel and wars in middle east. Then they can play two sides. "refugees wellcome" and "muslims bad". Basically make goyim fight among each other and profit from it while not officially taking any side. They can cry "only zionist Jews are anti muslim" and also cry "only liberal Jews are pro muslim". Therefore Jews satisfy both sides

It's Jews stoking hatred for muslims and Arabs so more people would back Israel and wars in middle east. Then they can play two sides. "refugees wellcome" and "muslims bad". Basically make goyim fight among each other and profit from it while not officially taking any side. They can cry "only zionist Jews are anti muslim" and also cry "only liberal Jews are pro muslim". Therefore Jews satisfy both sides
I don't think this has anything to do with Jews, people just hate ethnics because we're ugly.

I don't think this has anything to do with Jews, people just hate ethnics because we're ugly.
Fine then show me games where you kill black people and black people are terrorists.

God I hate being mistaken for Mexican
I often get mistaken to be a Southeast Asian ricecel. I’m already subhuman enough being a ricecel, but being mistaken as a SEA ricecel is even worse.

Fine then show me games where you kill black people and black people are terrorists.
Mafia II. They're not the main villains, but you fight them in certain missions and can kill them regardless.