Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everyone is my God

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
God is that which you fear judgement from. My parents are my gods. My siblings are my gods. My boss is my god. My coworkers are my gods. Every bus driver on my way to and from work are my gods. Every stranger I see on the street are my gods. Everyone on this site are my gods. Every woman in the world is my god. Every man in the world is my god. My dog is my god.

Nah you just sound like an utter cuck

Stop giving a fuck, you will feel better.

God = Going off Delusions

Stop giving a fuck, you will feel better.
Complete retard advice, he would have done that if he could control it wouldn't he, you soy redpiller :feelsLSD:

God is that which you fear judgement from. My parents are my gods. My siblings are my gods. My boss is my god. My coworkers are my gods. Every bus driver on my way to and from work are my gods. Every stranger I see on the street are my gods. Everyone on this site are my gods. Every woman in the world is my god. Every man in the world is my god. My dog is my god.
Allahu Akbar

Complete retard advice, he would have done that if he could control it wouldn't he, you soy redpiller :feelsLSD:
It is possible and its complete opposite of the redpill, just accept that no one cares for you so you should stop caring for everyone else, the will can be as strong as the emotion, first set your will of hating everyone and the emotion will follow.

Last edited:
It is possible and its complete opposite of the redpill, just accept that no one cares for you so you should stop caring for everyone else, the will can be as strong as the emotion, first set your will of hating everyone and the emotion will follow.
jsut accept no one cares about you and when people remember you as ' you're the guy that did x x x "

just accept that no one cares for you
I can't just accept that because I didn't do anything wrong. And it's not just that no one cares. People, especially women, just hate me. I can see when they look at me the disgust in their eyes. How can I just accept that?

Excellent post. What you are describing here is what Abrahamic religions called "idolatry" (in an extreme form). It is also the kind of mental attitude Dostoevsky depicts in Notes from the Underground.

In order not to feel like this (which is possible, but requires effort), you first need to understand what these religions (and Dostoevsky)) exactly meant by this.

You might also want to have a look at this:

You might also want to have a look at this:
That's why I believe the rise of Christianity during the Roman collapse was in part an incel rebellion. Because it really codified monogamy and drilled it into everyone's mind as the new cultural norm. It obviously wasn't perfect but striving toward sexual equity by ensuring each man has a wife was true justice.

God doesn't exist and if he does he is not a god worth worshipping. Please don't put value on people that don't deserve it. You are obviously suffering from social anxiety. You probably have low self esteem. I don't know what to say other than you need to find something you're good at and pursue it.. Whether that's a hobby or a career or gym maxing or spirituality. This world is an awful place if they are higher beans they nothing more than a reflection and a product of satan.

That's why I believe the rise of Christianity during the Roman collapse was in part an incel rebellion. Because it really codified monogamy and drilled it into everyone's mind as the new cultural norm. It obviously wasn't perfect but striving toward sexual equity by ensuring each man has a wife was true justice.
I agree. Also, Barbarian invasions were in fact Chad invasions. Christianity thrived during those times because the Romanised population of the invaded zones saw that Christianity was the only way to restrict the chaos brought about by the Chad pagan religions.