Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everyone is destined to either fail or succeed

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Have you ever realised that whenever you try and do something good, then you always fail no matter what? However when a normie goes and does the same thing they get success at first attempt whether it's applying for a job, getting a gf or else.

It's because it all comes down to DESTINY no matter what you try change, you are destined to fail. People would say "bro you can do it, but try harder" but what if you've already gave it everything you've got?

It's because it all comes down to DESTINY no matter what you try change, you are destined to fail.
Perhaps our destiny is to not succeed where normies have. Perhaps all Incel destinies are aligned.. a little something to ponder I suppose.
Had to edit that "our" that was there.. it didn't fit in with what I wanted to convey.

I want to agree with you but that would mean agreeing that some supernatural bullshit exists. It's true that everything that I've attempted I have failed at or not been particularly good at. So perhaps there is something beyond. I'm destined to fail.

Actually free will exists.

Which is even worse for me because then you're forced to admit that some things are your fault.

One man's success is another man's failure.