Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everyone is against us

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Some days I just feel totally helpless. Everyone hates our guts because we are incels and we have organised into a community of like minded people who suffer from the same or similar ailments in life. I feel so lonely though. Society just wants me dead and I don’t know what to do anymore. I can’t cope forever. I’m on the verge of just roping because at this point, it’s all futile. I’ll never get out of this mess. I’ll never find a partner. I was destined to die alone it seems and I just can’t take it anymore.

Should be called peoplewhoacceptthattheyretoophysicsllyunnatyrsctivewhofindanygenuineloveorlustfulsex.co cuz retard normies don't understand that the word incel is just another word for ugly pretty much but they think incels are a group of people. U can be an incel whether u have an account on here or not. U can be an incel even if you've never heard the word before. U can b an incel even if you say you arent. If Ur too physically unnatractive to get gf Ur an incel and that's it. Only other reasosns b stuff like severe autism, etc

Should be called peoplewhoacceptthattheyretoophysicsllyunnatyrsctivewhofindanygenuineloveorlustfulsex.co cuz retard normies don't understand that the word incel is just another word for ugly pretty much but they think incels are a group of people. U can be an incel whether u have an account on here or not. U can be an incel even if you've never heard the word before. U can b an incel even if you say you arent. If Ur too physically unnatractive to get gf Ur an incel and that's it. Only other reasosns b stuff like severe autism, etc
Even if I was good looking, autism fucks me over socially so it’s all futile.

You took the words out of me. Inceldom has NEVER been an ideology nor a movement like the retarded LGBT fags, it's just about being ugly and unable to get laid, it's just that simple.

You took the words out of me. Inceldom has NEVER been an ideology nor a movement like the retarded LGBT fags, it's just about being ugly and unable to get laid, it's just that simple.
They think we’re an organisation

People just seem to hate me more and more everyday for whatever reason.

They think we’re an organisation
Oh, I can be a 32 yr old virgin but at least I'm not an evil inkel! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Sounds like what you say tho they'll never get it

Oh, I can be a 32 yr old virgin but at least I'm not an evil inkel! :soy: :soy: :soy:

I’d rather be an incel than a soy. I don’t care what the soys think but it’s hard when all of society wants you dead for being an inkwell.

This :feelskek: Cucks will never learn that theyre in the same position with us.

Some days I just feel totally helpless. Everyone hates our guts because we are incels and we have organised into a community of like minded people who suffer from the same or similar ailments in life. I feel so lonely though. Society just wants me dead and I don’t know what to do anymore. I can’t cope forever. I’m on the verge of just roping because at this point, it’s all futile. I’ll never get out of this mess. I’ll never find a partner. I was destined to die alone it seems and I just can’t take it anymore.

Your a nordic chadspalining

No break for ugly mens

I dunno we have 'friends' in the sense that the manosphere and based slavs, Muslims and other religious peoples and societies are anti-feminist and against degeneracy.

No particular incel-specific allies, just sympathetic ideas that alleviate our concerns.

There is no hope for us.Only despair

Well said.

I’d rather be an incel than a soy. I don’t care what the soys think but it’s hard when all of society wants you dead for being an inkwell.
Blackpilling the bluepill soys and making them stop being cucks is their biggest threat.

Everyone except the boyos :feelsautistic:

we are the natural losers, of course everyone will blame us and automatically say its ought to be something we did