Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everyone is a cuck and blames men for everything.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
It seems like everyone is quick to blame men for everything and excuse women for everything. It doesn't matter what someone's beliefs are, the majority of them always have this fucking mindset where men are guilty and women dindu nuffin. I'm sick and fucking tired of this cuck shit from everyone.

Hell, even the right wing "extremists" always act like white wimmins dindu nuffin and are queens while men are at fault for everything. Even the so called "hate groups" are soft little bitches who turn into pathetic betas in the presence of the almight white women.

Why are people so quick to attack men for everything and anything, but when a vagina is involved, suddenly they change their tune?

Fuck you all, everyone. You're all cucks who love women but hate men

I dont know but I know shit is bad and its really god damn over.

I dont know but I know shit is bad and its really god damn over.
Yes, it's so bad that even the most "extreme" groups are fucking cucks who elevate women to goddesses. It's absolutely pathetic and I despise them.

Don't identify with any group other than your incel brothers.

Yes, it's so bad that even the most "extreme" groups are fucking cucks who elevate women to goddesses. It's absolutely pathetic and I despise them.

even asian men defend asian women and blame the media for asian women liking white guys

lmao

it's never women's fault, ever

Life itself is gynocentric. Men are disposables.

Men are the action takere, but behind every decision there are foids he wants to orbit. It's all about reproduction.

I mean men could end this in a heartbeat, but they are cucks as well, nothing cucked to blame them. Both sexes' fault tbh. Just as much as we can't infatilize women's bad behaviour so shouldn't we do for men.

Last edited:
Don't identify with any group other than your incel brothers.
Yes, fellow incels are only the ones I feel accepted by. Every other group in existence is hostile towards men and blames them for everything while worshipping women.

I guarantee you incels will do far more for changing society that any right wing "extremist" group.